What does "Keyhole" mean?

American Revival Apparel Company

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Yes that is 1 cool video. I have it saved in my favorites. I have watched it many times never get tired of it.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
Verticoli said:
Video of bullets impacting targets

This is a cool bullet video. Doubt it adds to the discussion, but it's cool.
I don't know if I've ever seen that video before, but it's definitely on my "save" list now.

At around 5 minutes into the video, there are a number of pistol bullets expanding in what appears to be ballistic gelatin. That's really interesting to see.

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
I was looking for a clip of the .223 doing a clean 180 in gel and remembered this clip. Had a devil of a time finding it cause I look at gun stuff basicly all night.

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
http://www.futurefirepower.com/myths-about-the-nato-556-cartridge

Interesting discussion. That video was awesome.

Let me add this bit of inforrmation to it from Future Military Weapons technology or Futurefirepower.com. The article on Myths About thew Nato 556 Cartridge is information but there are 150 plus additional comments made relating to observations of the combat effectiveness of the round. It's the Internet of course so there's no guarantees of authenticity but.... I found it interesting.

Good stuff here, as usual.

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
Verticoli said:
Mmmm, that whole thing aout enter the belly and exit the shoulder kinda leaves me in doubt.

Yep!! Like I wrote it's the Internet. Not to get too morbid, but the entry and exit wound thing can get real complex, depending on stance.

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Slowhand said:
Verticoli said:
Mmmm, that whole thing aout enter the belly and exit the shoulder kinda leaves me in doubt.

Yep!! Like I wrote it's the Internet. Not to get too morbid, but the entry and exit wound thing can get real complex, depending on stance.

Ok, I'll totally agree with that statement!