Well I messed around and ordered another gun.

GA Firing Line

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
WELCOME TO NRA!
IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU IN OUR CORNER!
Good news!

Your new member packet will be in the mail shortly. This packet will include your member card, decal, and important information about your membership.

If you opted to receive a free member gift, please allow four to six weeks for delivery as NRA is experiencing unprecedented growth in membership.

Reactions: dial1911 and Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I like this. Though I declined the free gift.

"please allow four to six weeks for delivery as NRA is experiencing unprecedented growth in membership."
That's fantastic news!

Reactions: Bypass

misfit47

Hunter
Jun 16, 2016
Marietta, ga
Zip code
I wouldn't say you were messing around! That's a serious piece of hardware you bought. Sweet rifle though. I would have opted for a variable optic over the acog. I'm sure you'll love it either way.

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
I wouldn't say you were messing around! That's a serious piece of hardware you bought. Sweet rifle though. I would have opted for a variable optic over the acog. I'm sure you'll love it either way.
I am going to turn it into a battle rifle so the ACOG was more fitting. I have experience in combat with traditional scopes and they just can't take the beating the ACOG can. YMMV.

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
I would pay the NRA an extra $50 a year if they would focus their efforts on putting Hillary behind bars and stop sending me email offers for cheap shit.