The Undetectable Firearms Act...

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
LOL... The pound is only $1.54 each? At $8,000. for the printer, unless someone's going to do some mass production. The inventor is an anarchist who is in for a rude awakening if he thinks the BATF isn't breathing down his neck. But we shall see. I do concur that such an act will be forth coming.

Maybe it could do an automobile? A Solar Panel? A Wind powered turbine? We could get the government to sink billions of tax payer dollars into it, if we could sell it as "Green Energy". Pay ourselves a great salary, followed by a big bonus and then file for corporate bankruptcy.

Never mind..... that takes political connections and campaign donations. No one would ever be that foolish. ::)

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Trigger_1 said:
Hey Doug......Can you make a holster for it....... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yep, If I had the gun or a dummy gun. But wait, the gun is a dummy gun. :-\
Plus, I would not recommend pocket carry, too big! I'd go IWB or OWB. He seems to like plastic so he would probably go Kydex and not leather.

This guy needs to work on his shooting stance too. He is bracing pretty big for that .22 load.

M

mukwah

Would that fall into the class of "Saturday Nite Special"? LOL

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
Hmmmm......Well if the 2 meg file to build the gun is all over the internet.....Anyone with a 3M printer can build it.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

So.....Even though Washington will ban it....Millions will be made and sold on the black market....
So.....What good does it do to ban it..... :-\ :-\ :-\

Doug.....Get the holsters ready.....Heh Heh...... :D :D :D

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
Trigger_1 said:
Hmmmm......Well if the 2 meg file to build the gun is all over the internet.....Anyone with a 3M printer can build it.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

So.....Even though Washington will ban it....Millions will be made and sold on the black market....
So.....What good does it do to ban it..... :-\ :-\ :-\

Doug.....Get the holsters ready.....Heh Heh...... :D :D :D

The ban would will give all the politicians another reason to be in office and collect our tax dollars? ??? :D It sure isn't going to stop the download and keep them from being printed.

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
3Coyotes said:
I don't want to get into what should and what should not be on the internet, but Craig seems to be right on the money:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22478310

Somebody sure decided what will or will not be on the Internet. With over 100.000 downloads that have already happen it's probably just a matter of time before we see other non US sites offering it. I can see how terrorist's or high end criminals may want this file but for the law abiding citizen I don't see any issues and for the average criminal I don't see them getting a computer then $8,000.00 for a used 3D printer and the the cost of the chemicals to print and then go and knock off the local 7/11 for 50 bucks and a few bottles of booze, but then again what do I know ??? But like history has it sooner or later costs will come down and and availability will go up and it will become more available. 100,000 files have already been downloaded, it is just the start of something that is not going to go away. As for me I am still trying to get my ink jet printer fixed... :D

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
I think the plastic pistols should be made in .44 Magnum and issued to bad guys with the caveat that they need to get them issued at a range where they MUST practice with them before leaving the range. ::)