GA Firing Line

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Can you rent skeet / sporting clay shotguns?
Yes, they do have shotguns to rent. Beretta O/U if memory serves me. They also have shotgun shells on sight for fairly reasonable. So if someone doesn't have anything to shoot, they can still come and have a blast.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
You can borrow my benelli Vinci if you want. Super light and you can shoot it all day long!
And Benelli never disappoints. Love my M2. That's probably what I'll take. Either that or my 20ga sxs. Whichever I don't shoot someone is welcome to borrow as well. So there's no excuse @dougiemac . Unless there is one...... Lol

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Hey guys, I'm heading to Etowah Valley Sporting Clays on Sunday December 11th. Anyone want to join me? Maybe have an SET takeover? I can carry 3 other members from the West side if someone would like to ride with me. @Cudruln I know you live out here. If any of you've never been, now's your chance. Tons of fun, and no pressure, cause God knows I'm a horrible shot. PM me if you'd like a ride and we'll figure out a good spot to meet.

@dougiemac @Willy Leadwell @TattooedGunner @dial1911 @AtlMedic @Mac11FA and anyone else y'all can think of that might be in.

http://www.etowahvalleysportingclays.com
I wish I could make it. I got plans Sunday that I can't get out of. Maybe next time though and thanks for the offer.

Reactions: Rwjeter

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I wish I could make it. I got plans Sunday that I can't get out of. Maybe next time though and thanks for the offer.
Well, you just got tagged in the calendar event too. Lol.

Reactions: Cudruln