Ruger Range Kit

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
Here is a pic of my Ruger Range Kit. I put it together last week.

rangekit.jpg

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Works for me! I have the plastic ammo boxes. I really like your idea of the foam in the top. Gonna steal that one bud.!(the idea...anyway)

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Looks good. Get some oak dowel rods in various sizes and a little mallet to remove squib loads if needed. Don't ask me why I do that. :-[

M

mukwah

Looks good RR! Maybe you should pitch the idea to Ruger? Who knows?8)

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
Can't take credit for the box, Fin Feather Fur has these little range boxes for $19.95. The tray fits perfectly on the top and the foam holds them snug. It has two sturdy latches with a hole on each latch for pad locks. It really is a sturdy plastic case and a great idea. Best 20 bucks I spent in a while. They had them in black and red. Love the dowel rod idea but will have to substitute something for the mallet. Don't think there would be room. I got a Hi-Point could use the slide! (jk) Really is a great little box for 2 guns and my SR22 and SR9c really make the kit. Can't wait to take it to the range.

Gun show this coming weekend in Akron, may find a few grenades there... :p

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
I use hickory ramrods for that. I would get them from Dixie Gun Works if you get them 100. At a time thy are cheaper.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk