Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
today was. A interesting day in the SET. From gay marriage to the new mystery guy member. To @ArtVandelay being a 1 pissed off mofo about doors. Even though I don't politaclly and religiously have the same beliefs as some on here. I never want to hurt anyone's feelings. I still have the urge to get a boost up from @SafeCracka and throat punch some of u! Oh and @Bypass is super cool dude. And @Laufen needs to get drunk and laid. Will calm him down @NWS u Are going to mKe me relapse into my sex addiction. Oh well. Love u all

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
today was. A interesting day in the SET. From gay marriage to the new mystery guy member. To @ArtVandelay being a 1 pissed off mofo about doors. Even though I don't politaclly and religiously have the same beliefs as some on here. I never want to hurt anyone's feelings. I still have the urge to get a boost up from @SafeCracka and throat punch some of u! Oh and @Bypass is super cool dude. And @Laufen needs to get drunk and laid. Will calm him down @NWS u Are going to mKe me relapse into my sex addiction. Oh well. Love u all
I'm just glad you worked a sex addiction into it. All is right with the world.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
So today was a bitchin hot muggy day. Some of my life decisions are made while mowing. Y? Because it clear my simple lil mind. 16 acres and about 1 acre that I hAve to push mow. Y not buy a riding mower u ask? Simple answer im a cheap ass. But every time I go get my 20 year old push mower out I could kick my own ass. Today I had many thoughts while mowing. Like damn y do I have a bra on there is a puddle of sweat between my boobs. To oh the puppy took a shit there and I just now found it. To fuc those red ants everywhere While I like living way out away from everyone I miss a nice manicured lawn w flowers and such. I grew up in suburbia till 6 years ago. Put in a offer on a house 2 weeks ago back in suburbia. They rejected my offer. Think I'm going to make another offer tommorow!​

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
So no more bra wearing while mowing. And I finally admitted that I am so fuckin outta shape that mowing hurts. Liquid diet stRting tommorow I need drop some fat. Cranky SAM on the loose