Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
I opened a lil Sentry key lock safe for a guy 1 time that he found redoing his kitchen, it had about $20,000 in it.

He did not post on social media, LOL

Reactions: sam

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
The only law that would have prevented this from happening would be a federal mandate that armed personal security details be deployed with every on-site TV news crew. Short of that, legislation is irrelevant in this kind of situation...and since the only legislation that would stop this kind of thing would put more guns on the street, it will never pass should it ever be considered.
Even with armed personal security think Regan shot 1981 and many others through history, if someone can have that level of protection and still get shot. If someone is intent on doing harm they will use whatever means necessary to achieve it, I just can't stand it that they keep on blaming the tool used in the commission of the crime and never deal with the root issue the criminal.

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
I opened a fire safe one time for the DEA and Sheriffs office.... the guy was arrested on drug charges, his mom said the safe was just in the house when they moved in.

0- drugs
$175,000 in cash

Reactions: sam and Cudruln

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Still not sure how somebody just ups and moves and does not think about a large sum of money being left behind. Hell that's the first thing I would grab.

Reactions: sam

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
What-what!!!

Naw, someone cobbled that piece together on their computer.

I may have to start watching that channel even though one of the "female" anchors is a male or whatever.

Reactions: dougiemac

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
images

Over and out, so well said

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I have a Toshiba DVD player that I picked up around 2006-07, or so... I problem is just tonight I put in a DVD, and it only plays in B&W now... I did notice that every once in awhile it would "fade" in and out a little. My question is, do you think its just the cable that went bad, since everything else works just fine, or it the whole DVD player has gone tits up?
I'm about to move and dont want to buy another DVD player, cash is tight at the moment, & I hate TV so I end up watching a lot of movies... I dont need anything fancy, I just want it to play a movie in color, like it did last night before it crapped the bed today.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Still not sure how somebody just ups and moves and does not think about a large sum of money being left behind. Hell that's the first thing I would grab.

I'd have to assume they passed away without needing the money. Ask me why I spent two days in my grandparent's attic looking for mason jars in the middle of the summer.

Ok- don't ask... Granddad hid it up there at some point and he thought it was in the insulation over the bathroom (possibly the worst place ever to go in that attic). Nope. After two days of turning over every damn corner of that attic, I'd had enough. I no longer cared about the supposed "$12K" in the attic. I was literally sitting on the top of the attic stairs and felt something under my leg. It was the damn jars. Turned out to be way less than twelve grand, but we found it. Well, I found it... right at the edge of the attic door. Which is probably as far as the old man got into the attic well after the first time he hid it.

He never mentioned the jars until he was in the hospital and not expected to leave. He did leave. But he passed not very long after that.

Reactions: sam and Cudruln

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Hell I can afford 22 bucks... I assume that I can play it like my DVD player now, & it just has the added feature of a USB port. I'm still betting its the cables for some reason. I don't feel like digging into it tonight, but I will check out Wally word tomorrow.
You should be able to watch movies on a laptop. It could be the cables or a loose connection. The best part about it is if you buy the el cheapo player it will be good to put in a spare bedroom later when you get your home AV system up and running.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
If the pictures are right, I'd assume some of those bills are worth (slightly) more than face value.

Sorry I don't have more to add- just trying to give you something for the night shift.
Probably several of the bills may be worth more. Simply dig those out and put them up for the grandkids.

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
Hell I can afford 22 bucks... I assume that I can play it like my DVD player now, & it just has the added feature of a USB port. I'm still betting its the cables for some reason. I don't feel like digging into it tonight, but I will check out Wally word tomorrow.

Bro. Everything happens for a reason. I went to my parents house about two weeks ago. Got some stuff for my office that I've had in storage there. I picked up two toshiba DVD players, and a vhs player. I found a blockbuster copy of flight of the navigator on VHS!!. I have the remotes some where in all my junk. The good news, all toshiba dvd remotes will with their DVD players. I've got a single player and a double disk player. You are welcome to either one. Just let me know. All this shit is in boxes in the garage. So just let me know so I can find them.
Much love. Hope the house build is going well.

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
honestly, I'd go get a chrome cast. If you have a tv with HDMI ports. If you don't have Netflix I can Pm my password. You can use it till you get all your cable shit hooked up.

Sidebar: you can also get hours of YouTube entertainment on the tv. Or any other video that is on the inter-webs for that matter.

Reactions: AtlMedic

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Each person's physiology is different and can even be affected by over the counter meds in adverse ways. The bottom line is that it falls back to the mental defect issue and making sure that people with documented mental defects be denied access. Of course, even if these people could not get their hands on guns they could simply blast their way through a crowd in a car or commit some other devious act. Can you really even stop them if they are denied 2a rights?