An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Bro I almost do have 30k through an anderson

Lower reciever

I have at least 20k through my Double Star kit rifle built my my drunken Ranger buddy. Bone stock kit gun. Eats brass and steel cased ammo. ( but it really likes 69 grain ammo) Ran the shit out of it in the summer, and -30 degrees in the winter. I'm pretty much a believer in Franken guns. But what I don't believe in, is cheap ass steel cased ammo, that shit groups like rat shit in a dresser drawer. I quit buying that shit 10 years ago, it's totally useless. I found that out the hard way in a 3 gun match.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I have at least 20k through my Double Star kit rifle built my my drunken Ranger buddy. Bone stock kit gun. Eats brass and steel cased ammo. ( but it really likes 69 grain ammo) Ran the shit out of it in the summer, and -30 degrees in the winter. I'm pretty much a believer in Franken guns. But what I don't believe in, is cheap ass steel cased ammo, that shit groups like rat shit in a dresser drawer. I quit buying that shit 10 years ago, it's totally useless. I found that out the hard way in a 3 gun match.

Cheap being the word.

I gave my daughter some hornady steel match 55gn otp match. She was rocking the 300 yard target at CMP.
(The 600 yard targets better work on Mt next visit.)
And Tommy better come as well. @Hayata.