Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don't have any Bulgarian pouches, but the only bul mags I have left are new poly ones, they're chillin in a rig.
Shit I got that Bosnian from @Fast306stang the other day....need a Bosnian pouch too I guess....

Funny, some sites say there is a possibility that mag could be Croatian. I'm not sure anybody really knows but it's a badass mag for sure

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I have to get my kitchen countertops replaced, twenty year old hunter green fake ass marble.

My buddy is the top installer of countertops for Lowes and HD. He pretty much only installs laminate counter tops, but they have come a long way in the past few years and you can get them in just about any color style you want. PM me if you want more info. ( and the job will be done right )

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Might as well remodel the whole kitchen ,, there is alot of good options out there for counter tops

Swapping out old laminate countertops, for new laminate countertops can be a very cost effective way to make a kitchen look a lot better. But if you have some janky ass cabinets as well, then nothing is going to help your kitchen. I helped my buddy a few weeks ago and nice new countertops, on top of some getto ass particle board cabinets. That kitchen was nasty, grease all over the side of the stove, dead roaches behind the oven and cabinets. it was a nasty install.