• Total voters

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
So... this is the issue with this forever run on thread of chatter... it’s helladifficult to figure shit out unless you dig back 30 pages of BS and try to piece things together.

So here’s what I believe I gathered:
Blue Boi Balls is upset and vocalized his displeasure that he didn’t get a Secret Santa gift as he or anyone would expect when they sign up for Secret Santa.

Now unless I missed something, KarlVV may or may notbe drinking, which I don’t blame him because I am because it’s Christmas! And KarlVV paypaled Blue Boi Balls money to make him feel better or to stop bitching, I’m not sure what the motivation was, I didn’t really find that in the posts.

Now for some reason Blue Boi Balls and KarlVV are mortal enemies and want to meet in the middle of the street to find out who’s the real huckleberry.

So far so good? Now, here I am celebrating my first Christmas with my son, who decided to move from living with his mom in Cincy and I’m have a generous glass of bourbon and debating whether togo deer hunting tomorrow but deer camp is 3 hrsof a drive and pilfering through 30 pages of chatter from what I believe is the greatest online community known to man to settle a dispute that I should be ashamed of. Well, I can’t help but feel thankful and happy. Maybe it’s the bourbon, maybe it’s been the culmination of a shitty year, maybe it’s because I have my son with me, maybe it’s just that magic Ms Dougiemac has over me. Whatever it is, can y’all just work it out and not ruin Christmas for yourselves? This is a time of joy

@dougiemac you are correct. This is the best group of PATRIOTS willing to go above and beyond the call to do what is necessary. Stay focused on family first at home and online brothas second. The reason for this season is this :

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.”
‭‭John‬ ‭15:13‬ ‭NIV‬‬

One rule we have here is don’t be a dick man. Look at it with the open mind but you decide for yourself. From the outside looking in seems like one person feels they deserve more and from the other side it seems like an ungrateful recipient of gifts provided no matter what. Stop spreading the disease and grow up to be the man you were designed to be and be the change you want to see. The rest is up to you.

I got some random non KK member giving me a Fatal Albert special coupon... I don't generally spray paint guns....

All the people that received a nice gift to open can "keep talking " cause you don't get it.

Sorry if I am being fucking serious. Everybody else who signed up to be a secret santa did what they were supposed to do and send a Box off... And everybody who signed up gets to experience a little bit of Christmas.[/QUOTE

Did you enjoy opening your Box?
I fucking doubt it. And Fuck him for ruining my Christmas.

It's almost time to light the pentagram

That's because everybody got a package that signed up for the program except me
honestly,fuck y'all.. I just wanted a box as applied by the rules..[/QUOTE

I didn't get the experience to open a Box from my set brothers with my family... I got spray paint on a pistol I would never get[/QUOTE

I’ll take it[/QUOTE

Above all your bullshit talk @Knight stepped up to get the cerakote[/QUOTE
And tell you merry Christmas

sorry guys, way drunk last night and I apologize.

And welcome back to the family @Knight stepping up to resolve issues for whatever the reason showed great character.

Last edited:

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
So incredibly happy for you and your wife that everything got resolved!!!

10 days? Man that's a FAST closing!
We were set to close on the 30th weeks ago, then I had that little incident and we got that resolved quickly. Extended the contract to the 28th and moved closing forward one day to the 31st.

Nothing really changed except my loan and the value of the house, both in my favor.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Ok you whiny bastards, I have a question. Where would I look if I wanted to replace the furniture on my AKV with something more "combloc" than the magpul crap it came with? I'll keep the SBT triangle folder brace, but the fore end needs to go.
@jimipanic
Desert fox sales
Numrich