• Total voters

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I felt that way about the Saiga .410 I bought for 275 and sold for 500 years ago. At the time I thought I was robbing the guy.

He prolly doesn't have it anymore though lololol.
Yeah, I BEGGED my dad to buy me a saiga when they first started importing for like $195. He tools me he wasn’t gonna waste money on that “Russian garbage” and bought me a Benelli. Lol. I did end up with one years down the road. Paid $1000 for a converted Saiga 12. My best friend’s dad begged me to sell it to him. He still has it.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Yeah, I BEGGED my dad to buy me a saiga when they first started importing for like $195. He tools me he wasn’t gonna waste money on that “Russian garbage” and bought me a Benelli. Lol. I did end up with one years down the road. Paid $1000 for a converted Saiga 12. My best friend’s dad begged me to sell it to him. He still has it.
This was a sporter I picked up from a little shop in Hampstead NC that sells "Whites Only" signs and shit like that lol. I also picked up quite a few bayonets over the years out of there. Cetme's and Ontario's and stuff like that.