Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Hers is bad. Her legs go numb sometimes because of it.
Just my left goes numb, causing me to not want to do jack shit. I know probably about half of her pain and it's no fun. I hope she recovers.
I'm in the same club too. I sure hate to hear it for you guys. Jeddak, your wife has my sympathy for sure. :(
Sciatica is a motherfucker. I have it on both sides too. I have to use the patches on my hips now it hurts so bad. The patches do help. The only other thing that helps is about 5 Percocet but they won't give me those. I feel for ya bud. For her actually. That kinda pain is life changing.
True dat. Until someone has to live with chronic severe pain, they don't really know how life changing it is. I thought I understood about Suz's pain challenges. Then I had my stroke & the pain that continues from it & learned what it is really like.

I have had Pain for a lot of years in my low back.
We will just call it the low back Injury (a few of you know the whole story).
I have lived with constant pain in my Back for 30 years so I do understand what it is like to have constant pain.
It sucks big time is an understatement.
I too have the Handicapped Tag and Hanger because my doctor told me i needed it (and i try not to use it).

Edit: @Jeddak i do feel for your wife and she is one hell of a trooper to keep going through this type of pain.

Last edited: