• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
lmao fuck boy cop. I think I remember years ago you talking on ODT about a stolen gun of yours that was recovered up in New England? Is that the same one?
Nah that was the one from Alaska. I have never even been to New England. Like never. I went to the other side of the earth three times and still haven’t been above the mason dixon line.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Nah that was the one from Alaska. I have never even been to New England. Like never. I went to the other side of the earth three times and still haven’t been above the mason dixon line.
it was from that gun store you worked at, stolen here and recovered a year or so later up north. Do I have a great memory or has all the fentanyl and opium clouded my recollections?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
lmao fuck boy cop. I think I remember years ago you talking on ODT about a stolen gun of yours that was recovered up in New England? Is that the same one?
Ohhh!!! I remember now! Nah that was from the shop I worked at haha. On the third time it was robbed they took a gen1 S&W M&P 9. Like a year and a half later or something it was recovered during a felony traffic stop. Made it to court to prosecute the guy during that time and was eventually shipped back to the shop in the OG evidence box, with evidence cage numbers drawn all over it in paint marker and the mag. Scratches all down the side of it, thing had been in street of Baltimore for a long time doing work.

he cleaned it up and sold it used

I offered him more than I should have for it first with the evidence box as is, then he thought it was worth more than it was and didn’t realize I wanted it for that history

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Ohhh!!! I remember now! Nah that was from the shop I worked at haha. On the third time it was robbed they took a gen1 S&W M&P 9. Like a year and a half later or something it was recovered during a felony traffic stop. Made it to court to prosecute the guy during that time and was eventually shipped back to the shop in the OG evidence box, with evidence cage numbers drawn all over it in paint marker and the mag. Scratches all down the side of it, thing had been in street of Baltimore for a long time doing work.

I offered him more than I should have for it first with the evidence box as is, then he thought it was worth more than it was and didn’t realize I wanted it for that history

Kind of interesting...collecting guns with "street history."

You might be onto something there!

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

I woulda fucking framed it on the wall. Baltimore street gun. The guns history is worth it all I don't even like M&P's. How long ago did you tell that story on ODT, feels like 3 years

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Kind of interesting...collecting guns with "street history."

You might be onto something there!
going around the country buying street guns off of police lockup rooms with a case number and history wrap sheet? Hell yeah, I can only see the Gunbroker auctions now "Atlanta SEIZED drug gun" "Portland ANTIFA 38 SNUB SEIZED" there could be a real money making opportunity there!!!