Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
@Augustatrader you going to the masters?
Hey @Peanut Butter I wish, I were going, but will have to settle for a homemade pimento cheese sandwich on the couch with Mrs. AT this year. We were able to shop online at the Patrons store, so I did pick up some gear. Fun fact for you golfers... I may be they only KK member here that has played Augusta National (albeit not well...) but played.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Hey @Peanut Butter I wish, I were going, but will have to settle for a homemade pimento cheese sandwich on the couch with Mrs. AT this year. We were able to shop online at the Patrons store, so I did pick up some gear. Fun fact for you golfers... I may be they only KK member here that has played Augusta National (albeit not well...) but played.
DAMN thats a bucket list thing there and St Andrews , sadly i will never play either ,

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

I played TPC sawgrass. Lost 4 balls and a 6 iron on the 17th.

I was recently thinking about selling my Mizuno Muscle Backs if you know anyone interested in buying a set of used MP20s

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
DAMN thats a bucket list thing there and St Andrews , sadly i will never play either ,
Never say never T-Max. At least you don't have to "know a guy for St.Andrews"

Here are a few pics.
View from my car driving down Magnolia Ln.
View of #16 in December
View from the players locker room looking the other way down Magnolia ln. IMG_0222.jpg IMG_0256.jpg 2014-09-22.jpg

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

I've played it several times, also stayed in the Cliff Roberts Cabin.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

My father grew up playing on the Augusta national golf course. As a matter of fact, he would get tickets for the Masters and go every year, since he was a member of that club as a teenager in the late 1940's. So I have been to the Masters a couple of times.