• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
now a days I find that people who use more profanity is because they lack the adjective articulation. If you can’t make a point without cursing it just shows your emotional intelligence is the only thing less developed than your verbal intelligence.
This is why as I get more angry, I typically get more polite.
I think profanity in an argument dilutes the veracity.

But if I get to the point where I stop speaking entirely, you might want to exit the premises rapidly.
Fortunately, that has never happened.

Yet.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Have people been smoking crack? I looked at prices for Glocks on the ODT, WTF, are gun stores out of Glocks? Have all the Blue Label Glocks been bought out? I was thinking about getting a Glock 43x, but I'll be damned if I pay those prices.

Oh BTW the wife is finally keeping a gun with her when she goes to work. She keeps it in a get home bag I built for her.

an armed wife is the best wife! Hit me up if you want to come by with her to meet the mules, chickens, and pigs!

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
One of the ladies my wife used to work with has a few of those hairless cats, I forget what you call them. And she has 3 huskies. She posted last night that she needs to rehome the huskies ASAP. Apparently they killed one of her cats.
Did the cat vote Libertarian?

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
This is why as I get more angry, I typically get more polite.
I think profanity in an argument dilutes the veracity.

But if I get to the point where I stop speaking entirely, you might want to exit the premises rapidly.
Fortunately, that has never happened.

Yet.
Why do I need to leave, is it because your farts stink That bad?

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Damn birds in the hay loft. They can get in but they can’t figure out how to get out

View attachment 105951

Lol. I had one go missing 2 weeks ago, thought we had another victim. Found her 24 hours later inside our covered up gas grill. Some how she squeezed underneath the grill and came up inside a small opening then must have knocked a grease catch pan over which blocked the opening and she couldn't get back out. We had written her off then my daughter heard scratching inside the grill so I uncovered it and opened it up and there she was!

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Century M70AB2 Yugo Underfolder
Thoughts?
My first AK. Smooth as silk, love the thing.
But just like any underfolder, you’ll want to wrap the stock with paracord to make it slightly more comfortable.
And just like any AK, don’t bother putting a scope on it since accuracy is more of a vague concept than a reality with these things. DE2FF175-0587-43C4-9C58-8EEDA16117A4.jpeg