• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Have people been smoking crack? I looked at prices for Glocks on the ODT, WTF, are gun stores out of Glocks? Have all the Blue Label Glocks been bought out? I was thinking about getting a Glock 43x, but I'll be damned if I pay those prices.

Oh BTW the wife is finally keeping a gun with her when she goes to work. She keeps it in a get home bag I built for her.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Yeah, but Reagans MG ban didn't expire.

There are about 20k gun laws on the books, mostly in Dem. controlled cities/states that will never expire... Or get repealed as unconstitutional... In theory there is a better chance of the MG ban being repealed by the Supreme court, then individual state / city ordinances being repealed.

A ban of machine guns being imported or newly produced, had a much lower impact on the average gun owner, than the 1994 ban, that very well could have been made permanent again in 2004. The all encompassing AWB, took the production of ANY new modern sporting rifle off the table. Not to mention the ban of imports of ammo and firearms from China, and that one is permanent, thanks to Clinton.

BTW the 20k gun laws, was taken from something that I read from the NRA. So take that for what's it's worth.