Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Sirens just went off here all clear. Y’all stay safe tonight
They were going off here in McDonough up until about 10 minutes ago, just got a good drenching.

I don't want a tornado, but I could use some hail damage to get me a new roof ... C'mon hail!!! (but don't F up my cars in the driveway)!!!

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
They were going off here in McDonough up until about 10 minutes ago, just got a good drenching.

I don't want a tornado, but I could use some hail damage to get me a new roof ... C'mon hail!!! (but don't F up my cars in the driveway)!!!

Same here .. need a new roof but can’t lose the trucks ... I don’t want to get 2020’d

Convoy

All American Knucklehead
Mar 23, 2020
Cherokee

Couple of years ago I was painting my garage in July and had parked my vehicles out on the driveway. All of the other items were pushed towards the middle of the garage so I could paint the walls. I saw some dark clouds heading my way - but it only looked like a heavy rain.

Unfortunately both vehicles were hit by bad hail as a strong storm came through very fast...nothing I could do once the hail hit. No place to pull them in and didn't want to get out in it either... Ending up getting a new roof and money to cover both vehicles. It smashed a window at my neighbors house.

The adjuster told me Athens got hit very bad - car windshields and rear windows were smashed by it there.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Couple of years ago I was painting my garage in July and had parked my vehicles out on the driveway. All of the other items were pushed towards the middle of the garage so I could paint the walls. I saw some dark clouds heading my way - but it only looked like a heavy rain.

Unfortunately both vehicles were hit by bad hail as a strong storm came through very fast...nothing I could do once the hail hit. No place to pull them in and didn't want to get out in it either... Ending up getting a new roof and money to cover both vehicles. It smashed a window at my neighbors house.

The adjuster told me Athens got hit very bad - car windshields and rear windows were smashed by it there.
I'd be okay with enough hail to get a new roof, but I only have full coverage on 2 vehicles, the other car would end up being a total loss after the cost of PDR ;)

Convoy

All American Knucklehead
Mar 23, 2020
Cherokee
These things are nasty, stinky and sticky. What a mess - they are certainly protected though. Why am I doing this again?

I like the idea of having surplus Yugo steel mags, but not right now - lol. Once I get the system going, it will be easier and worth it in the end.
IMAG3321.jpg

Last edited: