giphy.gif

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
It's getting sporty.... and the Major networks in the US are not covering it at all.

That's another thing that makes this scary to me. Nobody in this country pays attention. Then something happens that can't be ignored, so everyone starts screaming about whether the democrats or Republicans are at fault & "we have to do something" & we send in troops without any strategic plan & then we're there for a decade or more.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
That's another thing that makes this scary to me. Nobody in this country pays attention. Then something happens that can't be ignored, so everyone starts screaming about whether the democrats or Republicans are at fault & "we have to do something" & we send in troops without any strategic plan & then we're there for a decade or more.
It is right on their doorsteps.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
It is right on their doorsteps.
Thanks. Some of the European news agencies are covering it as well. I'm reading about it every day but most people in the US don't seem to know it's happening at all.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Anyone that missed out on round 1 of Mr Stabby interested in getting in on round 2?

Those of you that have received your Mr. Stabbys, how do they seem to you?

Btw, I'm not making any money on these, probably losing a few bucks, but feel like getting out that sweet sweet karma

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Anyone that missed out on round 1 of Mr Stabby interested in getting in on round 2?

Btw, I'm not making any money on these, probably losing a few bucks, but feel like getting out that sweet sweet karma
I'm a big fan. I'd probably be interested in round 2 if I can get some early 1990's style colors.
If I mail something to the return address are you gonna get it?

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

They seem pretty damn solid for $15. I used my all night yesterday:

Things it did well:
  • Opened boxes
  • Pryed out a stuck screw in some sheet metal
  • Cut rope that was in my way
No warping from messing with the screw, locks up tight. I will want some more for stocking stuffers if you do another order

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

I might be for 3 or 4 for stocking stufders.