• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I wish someone would create a fundraising site that was focused on Pro 2A.

Same thing for a monetary transaction site. Paypal, Venmo, Zelle are all user-friendly but are not Pro-2A.

That's what I said a few posts ago, I really don't understand why there is nothing pro 2nd amendment, or conservative based for money transfers and fund raising. Give something to the conservative people who are sick of GoFundMe and PayPal. As a matter of fact one service engine that could do both and not need 2 account's would be much easier for the consumer.

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Soooooo is it too soon to make a DPMS oracle sight mark clone rifle??

Too bad the timing is a little bit on the bad side, the upper might be a bit more expensive than it would have been a few months ago. But I'm sure we could get the sight for cheap... looking at the photos, my guess is the sight is a TruGlo, maybe even a Tasco Walmart special.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
So - a bunch of folks on an Oklahoma gun forum are bitching about someone trying to get 1500 bucks for an Anderson lower on GB - the same crew whine about "price gouging".

I tell them it's a free market, quit whining, there's no such thing as gouging. No one is forcing them to buy anything, they are just whiny bitches that want August ammo at January prices.

I hope the dude with the lower gets two grand for it if someone is panicked enough to buy it.

What say you, KK?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Too bad the timing is a little bit on the bad side, the upper might be a bit more expensive than it would have been a few months ago. But I'm sure we could get the sight for cheap... looking at the photos, my guess is the sight is a TruGlo, maybe even a Tasco Walmart special.
Ima need that red/green dot!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So - a bunch of folks on an Oklahoma gun forum are bitching about someone trying to get 1500 bucks for an Anderson lower on GB - the same crew whine about "price gouging".

I tell them it's a free market, quit whining, there's no such thing as gouging. No one is forcing them to buy anything, they are just whiny bitches that want August ammo at January prices.

I hope the dude with the lower gets two grand for it if someone is panicked enough to buy it.

What say you, KK?
I actually saw a bunch of crazy auctions for that, like 1500.00 lower or 5,000.00 lower and at first was like “this dudes crazy!” But then I eventually clicked on the auction and read the details and turns out the listing was sold out so the original poster raised the price so that Other people wouldn’t bid on items he no longer Had in stock. Not saying that’s the same lower but it was funny I assumed it was a legit sale and then made sense after I did some reading

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

What say you, KK?

I'd say people are stupid, when you can still buy Anderson lowers for around $50.00 bucks ... not to mention the writing on the wall since 2008.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I actually saw a bunch of crazy auctions for that, like 1500.00 lower or 5,000.00 lower and at first was like “this dudes crazy!” But then I eventually clicked on the auction and read the details and turns out the listing was sold out so the original poster raised the price so that Other people wouldn’t bid on items he no longer Had in stock. Not saying that’s the same lower but it was funny I assumed it was a legit sale and then made sense after I did some reading

I didn't even look at it, but these guys are constantly bitching about ammo gouging etc....

It's the Okie version of ODT, so probably the same goofball attitudes.

Why do so many people fail to take personal responsibility? Blaming a seller for getting all he can, is just business...

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I didn't even look at it, but these guys are constantly bitching about ammo gouging etc....

It's the Okie version of ODT, so probably the same goofball attitudes.

Why do so many people fail to take personal responsibility? Blaming a seller for getting all he can, is just business...
I agree 100%. I’ve been flippin stuff for years and I’m 25. Guess that makes me a “god dam neckbeards at it again”

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I don’t understand how anyone would be unprepared for these prices. Ammo had been cheaper than I could reload for several years. Why didn’t people stock up when it was cheap? I don’t get it.
(BBB, you getting into 556 was just bad timing)