• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Nah civilian with an AR getting chased through the streets. The mob is yelling he shot someone but no one knows if he did or why he did. They catch up with him and hit him in the head with something, he trips because of it and falls down, looks like the guy who hit him goes to hit him again and he shoots him in the head with his AR. Another guy runs up and try’s to yank his AR off of him but it’s slung in his body so he shoots him in the chest kills him, then a third try’s as well and he shoots him in the arm. Then armored trucks show up and the guy surrenders to them

Good... too bad he didn't wax more of them.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Looks like he was justified in that shooting too me...
In that one I would say so too, but I’m waiting to hear about why they were chasing him. People/The mob were already yelling “he shot someone he shot someone” as they chased him but take that with the smallest grain of salt you can find. He may have already been involved in yet another justified shooting prior to the chase, maybe he wasn’t involved in a shooting at all prior to the chase, or involved in an unjustified shooting prior to the chase

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I will say this, the fact that governors/police can’t or won’t get any of this shit under control Is leading to the reaction they’re seeing on the street. People aren’t going to stand by idly as their entire communities burn. They aren’t going to be subject to mob violence.

Not everyone with an AR is a cop who is going to let you throw shit at him and shoot fireworks at him and not respond

also maybe don’t bring a brick to a gunfight

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
In that one I would say so too, but I’m waiting to hear about why they were chasing him. People/The mob were already yelling “he shot someone he shot someone” as they chased him but take that with the smallest grain of salt you can find. He may have already been involved in yet another justified shooting prior to the chase, maybe he wasn’t involved in a shooting at all prior to the chase, or involved in an unjustified shooting prior to the chase
Seen a video of a shooting at a car lot or something. Guy shot in the head, the ar guy was there but no telling if he shot the guy, could be guilty by association cause I'm sure he wasn't alone. He takes off running when the mob comes in

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Seen a video of a shooting at a car lot or something. Guy shot in the head, the ar guy was there but no telling if he shot the guy, could be guilty by association cause I'm sure he wasn't alone. He takes off running when the mob comes in
Yeah I saw that too but the camera didn’t catch nothing. If I was a betting man, I’d probably say AR guy didn’t show up to mass murder anyone or he woulda have turned around and hosed down the entire mob chasing him. I’d bet he was either justifiably involved in an earlier shooting, or wasn’t involved and dragged in simply for being on that “side”. It sounds like someone yelled “fuck you!” Then rips off shots but no idea where they came from or why

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I will say this, the fact that governors/police can’t or won’t get any of this shit under control Is leading to the reaction they’re seeing on the street. People aren’t going to stand by idly as their entire communities burn. They aren’t going to be subject to mob violence.

Not everyone with an AR is a cop who is going to let you throw shit at him and shoot fireworks at him and not respond

also maybe don’t bring a brick to a gunfight

Amen. This shit is getting old. We are nearing the point of no return IMO. I think there are a lot of people who have been sitting idly, waiting and watching. I feel like the time is coming up. But it could just be wishful thinking on my part...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Amen. This shit is getting old. We are nearing the point of no return IMO. I think there are a lot of people who have been sitting idly, waiting and watching. I feel like the time is coming up. But it could just be wishful thinking on my part...

Insert "weird frog gif" here

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
They're talking about having a BLM event at one of the high schools here on Friday.
As we can see nothing ever good happens. Antifa stirs the shit pot then sits back And watches the bomb go off. What’s worse those involved are not smart enough it understand they are being used as pawns