• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I have seen some stuff on Fos Tech triggers in an AR9...But I have never read anything about Franklin Armory binary triggers in any 9mm platform going bad. Not that it couldn't happen, just never seen any traffic on it.

The CZ has a design flaw where the hammer will strike the firing pin before it's fully in battery, which is not an issue for most shooters (J.M. Would be the exception) however with a binary trigger you can catch the sweet spot and go Kaboom

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I have a brown romy one I can dye purple.... Just pay for shipping.

I remember you did some wood and mags purple, but did you do anything that was bakelite in purple? Do you think that the color will take to that material? I'm down if you want to do a experiment with a bakelite grip.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I remember you did some wood and mags purple, but did you do anything that was bakelite in purple? Do you think that the color will take to that material? I'm down if you want to do a experiment with a bakelite grip.

Yes. I dyed the bakelite handle of an antique Hoppes T Handle. It took the dye fairly well. And ended up fairly plum colored but a bit purpleish. If I start with a brown bake it might give you the color you seek

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
That gun has a firing gun block issue, not a hammer issue. I have read about that.

I didn't say it was a problem with the hammer. Hahaha

But yeah. It's only a couple millimeters window for kaboom, but when bump firing or using a binary, your chances of catching that spot drastically increases.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1