Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Fucking kidding me, i go get this motor, fix your ac on a weekend and a national holiday all in the same day (90 degrees inside) you bitching to me about the price because you found a motor online for cheaper than i got, like for real? Mindboggling to me, his service contract people took a week last time to fix his ac. He said just fix it, never asked about price. I don't get it. Maybe I'm just a asshole or suppose to work for free, you tell me.
Pull the motor back out?

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I hate cheap rich people... they'll spend $2,500.00 on a coffee table, but won't spend $35.00 dollars on decent Walmart food for a party. I went to a party of a friend of my MIL, he bought the cheapest food he could find, burgers and hotdogs, and that shit was so bad, I would not have given it to my dogs.
A lot of rich people are cheap, it’s how they become rich. They’re stuck in the “saving money“ phase and years pass and they live sad lives. I want nothing to do with those types. Spending money on quality and helping others is much more rewarding in the long run.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Pull the motor back out?
I came close to saying that and telling him to order the one online. Good luck with a 90 degree plus upstairs until you get it fixed. Everyone i talked to who does hvac said i should've charged way more being a holiday and all. Oh well need to let it go, I'm behind on cooking and need to get started

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I don’t think so. I’m not gonna whine because someone bought processed food to a cookout. Maybe we came up different.

I'm talking $1.00 dollar Dollar Tree steaks, not cheap cuts of meat, that can be made to taste very good. Most people have a sense of pride when it comes to grilling for people. You pull that shit at a Army cookout, you'll get your ass handed to you.