• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Fucking kidding me, i go get this motor, fix your ac on a weekend and a national holiday all in the same day (90 degrees inside) you bitching to me about the price because you found a motor online for cheaper than i got, like for real? Mindboggling to me, his service contract people took a week last time to fix his ac. He said just fix it, never asked about price. I don't get it. Maybe I'm just a asshole or suppose to work for free, you tell me.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Fucking kidding me, i go get this motor, fix your ac on a weekend and a national holiday all in the same day (90 degrees inside) you bitching to me about the price because you found a motor online for cheaper than i got, like for real? Mindboggling to me, his service contract people took a week last time to fix his ac. He said just fix it, never asked about price. I don't get it. Maybe I'm just a asshole or suppose to work for free, you tell me.
You’re an asshole and work is free on holidays. :pound:

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Friend and his wife invited us over to 4th of July Cookout.

Yesterday they say another couple is bringing hot dog buns (first red flag) and chips and ask if anyone can bring condiments.... I'm like "ok, what kind of household doesn't have ketchup or mustard" (second red flag), but I volunteer to bring ketchup, mustard, relish, and onions.

This morning we get a text asking if anyone has a portable grill that they could bring TO THE COOKOUT (third red flag). Nobody has one so they say that we will use the neighborhood pool grill.

Get a text later saying that the neighborhood pool is closed and drained so the hosts are going to buy a grill, but their neighbor is "filling up the pool now, if we want to go night swimming" (fourth red flag)

I know it isn't just me dying laughing about this whole scenario, right? I feel like we are gonna show up and be eating cold, bargain brand, "hot dog style" meat product.

Not only that, but I turned down a coworkers invitation to her party, which included a 6lb bbq pork shoulder, a tater tots station, a margarita machine, and about $300 in fireworks.
Those type of people make me sick!
Had a similar situation about 16years back, invited to exgf co-worker couples $3m house at st marlows for a “cookout” and guy immediate starts asking about guns and how he wants to get one but not sure what to get. “Let’s start with a category, guy, and go from there”....he says “well a 45 because I heard it gets the job done” ok bro)
20 min later they announced they’re starting the grill and turned out to be bullshit discount frozen patties, hotdogs, processed cheese slices, wholesale crap buns, and some other disgusting shit I don’t recall. It gave my then gf and I a headache when we saw that. Drinks were bud light and fucking coke cans!
We made up some bs about not feeling well and left right away! Fucking people of Walmart (but with money) in a $3m house, disgusting! Zero standards of food quality or any other quality in general.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Those type of people make me sick!
Had a similar situation about 16years back, invited to exgf co-worker couples $3m house at st marlows for a “cookout” and guy immediate starts asking about guns and how he wants to get one but not sure what to get. “Let’s start with a category, guy, and go from there”....he says “well a 45 because I heard it gets the job done” ok bro)
20 min later they announced they’re starting the grill and turned out to be bullshit discount frozen patties, hotdogs, processed cheese slices, wholesale crap buns, and some other disgusting shit I don’t recall. It gave my then gf and I a headache when we saw that. Drinks were bud light and fucking coke cans!
We made up some bs about not feeling well and left right away! Fucking people of Walmart (but with money) in a $3m house, disgusting! Zero standards of food quality or any other quality in general.
Sounds like someone with their priorities straight.....

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Sounds like someone with their priorities straight.....

I hate cheap rich people... they'll spend $2,500.00 on a coffee table, but won't spend $35.00 dollars on decent Walmart food for a party. I went to a party of a friend of my MIL, he bought the cheapest food he could find, burgers and hotdogs, and that shit was so bad, I would not have given it to my dogs.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I hate cheap rich people... they'll spend $2,500.00 on a coffee table, but won't spend $35.00 dollars on decent Walmart food for a party. I went to a party of a friend of my MIL, he bought the cheapest food he could find, burgers and hotdogs, and that shit was so bad, I would not have given it to my dogs.
Well a coffee table isn’t needed to survive. I’d put my stuff on my $3m floor