• Total voters

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I’m at bells Ferry and 92. Might be Monday after work but I’ll shout ya a PM. Got a day of yard work planned at my moms tomorrow but I’m interested in working out on Sundays. Potentially. Lol
Thanks !
Perfect dude you’re not far at all, PM me your number and I’ll text you! And no workout tomorrow since everyone’s gonna be hungover lol

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Fucking Garage door broke, won't go up, or down with the remote. I managed to get it shut manually. Anyone work on Garage doors? Or know of someone/ a company that won't rip me off and would be able to come out next week.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Fucking Garage door broke, won't go up, or down with the remote. I managed to get it shut manually. Anyone work on Garage doors? Or know of someone/ a company that won't rip me off and would be able to come out next week.
Mine has had trouble every winter, but it magically works when the weather warms up....haven’t found anyone reliable to work on it yet.

Try the reset button?

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Negotiations complete, wife only wants 5 acres but I’m allowed to try and build a semi underground range on it. SET dig party pending. Gonna try to make it sound proof for that all night shooting party. Been doing some research and it looks possible if done correctly

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia

Half the price of any company around. Quality work by good kids.

My wife shopped around, we went with them for new doors. Very happy.

They fixed my neighbors garage door a year later on my referral, also had a good experience

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Button on the wall doesn't work either? Was it opened and closed a few times before it quit?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

Will it go up/down using the buttons on the wall? Try unplugging it and plugging it back in? Dead battery in remote?

I had to replace a control card on one of mine last year. Unit is over 34 years old. Found the card on Amazon. Motor and all was still good.

Good luck!

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Half the price of any company around. Quality work by good kids.

My wife shopped around, we went with them for new doors. Very happy.

They fixed my neighbors garage door a year later on my referral, also had a good experience

Thanks for the referral, the door was sounding bad for awhile, and my wife uses it 10 times a day, to go in and out of the house.

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Button on the wall doesn't work either? Was it opened and closed a few times before it quit?

I said remote, but I tried the wall button as well, it would move about 2 inches and get stuck. so I pulled the cord and shut it by hand. I'll deal with it during the week.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Friend and his wife invited us over to 4th of July Cookout.

Yesterday they say another couple is bringing hot dog buns (first red flag) and chips and ask if anyone can bring condiments.... I'm like "ok, what kind of household doesn't have ketchup or mustard" (second red flag), but I volunteer to bring ketchup, mustard, relish, and onions.

This morning we get a text asking if anyone has a portable grill that they could bring TO THE COOKOUT (third red flag). Nobody has one so they say that we will use the neighborhood pool grill.

Get a text later saying that the neighborhood pool is closed and drained so the hosts are going to buy a grill, but their neighbor is "filling up the pool now, if we want to go night swimming" (fourth red flag)

I know it isn't just me dying laughing about this whole scenario, right? I feel like we are gonna show up and be eating cold, bargain brand, "hot dog style" meat product.

Not only that, but I turned down a coworkers invitation to her party, which included a 6lb bbq pork shoulder, a tater tots station, a margarita machine, and about $300 in fireworks.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Not only that, but I turned down a coworkers invitation to her party, which included a 6lb bbq pork shoulder, a tater tots station, a margarita machine, and about $300 in fireworks.
Bad call, but...
$300 of fireworks is a good start
Margs are probably made with Cuervo and cheap mix, so heartburn city
Tater tots will be soggy and a COVID-19 breeding ground
6lb of pork shoulder probably includes the bone and it'll cook down a ton, leaving everyone hungry

Feel better?

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Friend and his wife invited us over to 4th of July Cookout.

Yesterday they say another couple is bringing hot dog buns (first red flag) and chips and ask if anyone can bring condiments.... I'm like "ok, what kind of household doesn't have ketchup or mustard" (second red flag), but I volunteer to bring ketchup, mustard, relish, and onions.

This morning we get a text asking if anyone has a portable grill that they could bring TO THE COOKOUT (third red flag). Nobody has one so they say that we will use the neighborhood pool grill.

Get a text later saying that the neighborhood pool is closed and drained so the hosts are going to buy a grill, but their neighbor is "filling up the pool now, if we want to go night swimming" (fourth red flag)

I know it isn't just me dying laughing about this whole scenario, right? I feel like we are gonna show up and be eating cold, bargain brand, "hot dog style" meat product.

Sounds like you royally fucked up bud

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Bad call, but...
$300 of fireworks is a good start
Margs are probably made with Cuervo and cheap mix, so heartburn city
Tater tots will be soggy and a COVID-19 breeding ground
6lb of pork shoulder probably includes the bone and it'll cook down a ton, leaving everyone hungry

Feel better?
Yeah a 6pb pork butt is small. Little bb size