• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
So...my neighbor is in a bad way. Does anybody have at least 2 useable 185/65-14 tires sitting around? I'll go buy him 2 used tires at some mexican special shop but seeing if by chance anyone here had some before I give someone else some money

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
How do you know

Six years of Wisconsin winters... Have you ever shot a qualification in -20 degree weather? It sucks. I know for a fact, that my rifle will function in that weather, as well as my buddies RRA, and S&W MP15, in some of the most extreme weather. Not trying to sound like a jerk... I was lucky to have the opportunity to test myself and my personal weapons under adverse weather conditions. Not to mention the .50 BMG, 240B, MK19, and M249... I'm kinda' amazed how well these weapons worked under freezing snow and rain.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Six years of Wisconsin winters... Have you ever shot a qualification in -20 degree weather? It sucks. I know for a fact, that my rifle will function in that weather, as well as my buddies RRA, and S&W MP15, in some of the most extreme weather. Not trying to sound like a jerk... I was lucky to have the opportunity to test myself and my personal weapons under adverse weather conditions. Not to mention the .50 BMG, 240B, MK19, and M249... I'm kinda' amazed how well these weapons worked under freezing snow and rain.
Fairbanks For 4 years proved this to me too

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
4am wake up tomorrow for some exercise, then gonna make some slings, clean some chicken feeders, and dream about a Galil Ace. Hoping my buffer tube comes this weekend so I can get my old man’s AR wrapped up and back to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah man when it comes if you need that tool or some help just give me a shout. Me and @Bigigloopt2 will come through and hook you up. I wanna catch up on the latest soap-opera chicken news. Wanna see how Big Papi is doing with that new cock stomping around