• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Thanks [mention]Jeddak [/mention] just found these!!!
8d161e15b24743661907d736e7a9eb1d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Anyone have any comments or experience with security camera's for the house, mother in law want some. Some guy did a half ass job that she works with, she was impressed. He put indoor cameras in a box mount outside lol, they do make outdoor camera's smh. Wired is very possible as the attic is accessible or is wireless better, give me the 411, pm me if you like

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Anyone have any comments or experience with security camera's for the house, mother in law want some. Some guy did a half ass job that she works with, she was impressed. He put indoor cameras in a box mount outside lol, they do make outdoor camera's smh. Wired is very possible as the attic is accessible or is wireless better, give me the 411, pm me if you like
You and I could do it man

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
But you’re getting on the extension ladder

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Some ppl have used trail cams since they send the pics straight to their phone and they're cheap now I believe.

As far as straight video, I'll let others with more knowledge chime in.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

I advise against anything that runs off WIFI. Too easy to interrupt signal.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Wonder if he wondered why he shipped so many to Ga. Mail call today as well

View attachment 89027 View attachment 89028

These are super nice.... and at that price I think i wanna order another.

Just wish they had the big ones. I wanted to use it to carry some basic gunsmith tools to carry with me to the range. This might be a little small for that.