• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Great dad moment today. Taught son #2 to use the lawn mower. Now that it's a twice/week kind of thing I needed some relief.

I blame it all on @Jake - he's the one that got me into this yard service. Best the lawn has ever looked.

My father made me mow the lawn when I was 10 or so... he bought a mower that had the drive assist in the rear wheels... if I remember correctly, we had that mower for at least 15 years... tuff as hell Sears craftsman mower... as a matter of fact not too long ago, I happen to be in the neighbor hood of the old house and the shed in the back yard was still intact after 40 years....

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I rode a motor for 40 hours a week, 50 weeks a year for 7 years. The truth is most recreational motorcycle riders don't really know how to ride as well as they think, especially when it comes to emergency ops. Every time I see some dude stopped in traffic with both feet on the pavement and the bike in neutral, or start from a full stop walking his bike and dragging his feet......Yeah, that guy ain't got a clue what he's doing.
Started on dirt bikes before I was 10, then raced motocross. Spent more than a decade on the streets with only a motorcycle for transportation. It is stunning how many people never really learn to ride. I've seen so many guys drop Harley dressers in parking lots because they have no clue about low-speed control of a bike that heavy.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I really do want a mastiff or cane corso. All depends on how much money I have when my ex finishes raping my asshole.

Well, at least you have a house full of teenage girls so you'll have plenty of tampons to plug the hole up so you don't get blood all over the ass on your new pants this time though!

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Well, at least you have a house full of teenage girls so you'll have plenty of tampons to plug the hole up so you don't get blood all over the ass on your new pants this time though!

I don't wear pants. That's why I've been gone. Apparently buying tp and ammo while nekkid is a crime. Fucking prudes.