Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I’m reading about a bunch of AR variants and shit. There is way too many. I think people are busting making shit up now lololol. SPR, RECCE, mini RECCE, DMR, USACOC MK18 MK12 MK12.....the fuck. Im gonna start my own. FYRA15. Fuck your rifle acronyms

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I posted an ad in the classified section but no one gets out of this thread so thought I would ask here as well. Lol.

Anyone got a spare ALG AKT-EL trigger they want to part with? I've never tried one and wanting to give one a go in my new SLR-106.

View attachment 85642
That reminds me - @Matt Ellerbee , we never did get together to trade the trigger I polished up for you!

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
New jobs got me balls to the walls trying learn/relearn a totally different trade! Good pay, company seems stable, close to home, and I like all the people I'm working with so I'll chock this up as a win!!
If anyone sells a 9mm sub gun (EDIT*** couple weeks from now), sidefolder for less than its worth, or JDS/Shemp sell something stupid cheap, my phone still works and I get pm's sent to my email :becky:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
From my buddy used to be my micro if anyone is looking for a solid ass Scorpion micro done right

I’m gonna offload that Scorpion micro I bought from you a while back. No need for it. If you can put out feelers to your homies and ODT peeps I’d appreciate it. I’m thinking $1400 for the whole package.

Gun
Box / Docs
$200 of aftermarket shit - trigger, grip, trigger springs, etc.
Extra hand guard
And I think 10 mags.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
New jobs got me balls to the walls trying learn/relearn a totally different trade! Good pay, company seems stable, close to home, and I like all the people I'm working with so I'll chock this up as a win!!
If anyone sells a 9mm sub gun, sidefolder for less than its worth, or JDS/Shemp sell something stupid cheap, my phone still works and I get pm's sent to my email :becky:
Read post above.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1