Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Need to take off the crutch and swap for the fixed stock. Looks a little complicated and I don’t want to mess with it tonight.
Only thing I don’t have is an Egyptian mag.
View attachment 83509

You could always go rummage through dickhead's posts and see if he's ever posted a picture of an Egyptian mag and then demand it. If not go out and hold the AK by the stock and smack the front sight into a tree and cant the fuck out of the front sight and then demand your KAC back.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I got my yugo that's on my Riley pretty cheap. 2 for less than $50. It's not a bake but the black looks good too.
I like Yugos. Good bayo, metal pommel and proper type3 sawback blade.
That's what I was gonna order originally formy work knives. Numrich has NOS for 33 (the one I got prior was covered in oil, and I do not think was even numbered), but these Bulgarians popped up, so I had to get them. I like the blade shape on type4 better.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I like Yugos. Good bayo, metal pommel and proper type3 sawback blade.
That's what I was gonna order originally formy work knives. Numrich has NOS for 33 (the one I got prior was covered in oil, and I do not think was even numbered), but these Bulgarians popped up, so I had to get them. I like the blade shape on type4 better.

Link to type 4 Bulgy bayos?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
@Hayata himself is legally registered as a machine gun due to his bumpfiring skills and would therefore need to have his kids as ammo mules.

My boys are bigger than me and that's ok but they have inherited the skillz therefore we are forever in need of moar ammo...

IMG_0917.JPG