• Total voters

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
After I clean up the hand guards I got in the mail yesterday there will be no plastic on either of my AKs. My wife asked me why I needed wood and I said iTs FoR cLoUt

giphy.gif

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
@Shemp - didn't you say your current employer was not going under but was "listing"?

I'm not in HR but I've never heard anything good of accepting your current employer's counter-offer. They will always question your loyalty moving forward.

And if they were to go under - you probably wouldn't be offered a job at the prospective employer because they made an offer, you accepted it, then renigged. That won't set well.

Good luck in your decision. You will have to live with it for some time.

Well said. @Shemp I would tell you good luck in your new position and wouldn't have countered. I'd be constantly wondering about you shopping yourself and wanting more money every 6 months. I don't blame you at all for what you're doing going elsewhere. But I wouldn't stay at the current place. You already left in your mind.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Well said. @Shemp I would tell you good luck in your new position and wouldn't have countered. I'd be constantly wondering about you shopping yourself and wanting more money every 6 months. I don't blame you at all for what you're doing going elsewhere. But I wouldn't stay at the current place. You already left in your mind.
Well to be fair, and make me feel better, the new job approached me. I wasnt looking