• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
And what's the date on that trunnion, 1968 or before?
Just noticed the slap side bolt carrier! :eek2: PRE 1968 PART
No lightening cut of the front sight base! :eek2: PRE 1975 PART
No Lightening cut on the gas block! :eek2: PRE 1975 PART
Non flared top cover! :eek2: PRE 1978 PART

Sooooo is the rear trunnion the hour glass instead of the circle type? Cause hour glass would be PRE 1968 too. WE gotta know!
It’s a full matching 1965 with the circle Y barrel she’s ALL 1965

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I did watch that. If all that is true, it's messed up beyond belief.

I haven't seen the show, but I remember Waco, Ruby Ridge, Janet Reno, the whole cluster. Wife and I were actually in Waco on the first night of the siege, didn't know what was going on exactly.
If you were grown and paying attention, there was lots about it, and loads of aware people on shortwave radio.

The mood of the country, and the Patriot movement is something that usually gets lost in docs about the times. OKC bombing was a direct result of Ruby Ridge and Waco. McVeigh was guilty as hell, but there were plenty of government folks tied in to lead the target.

End result - Patriot movement all but dead, no one wanted anything to do with "militia" or such. OKC was a raging success, and it doesn't take much rigorous inspection of the trial, investigation or background to understand it.

Pisses me off to this day.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I haven't seen the show, but I remember Waco, Ruby Ridge, Janet Reno, the whole cluster. Wife and I were actually in Waco on the first night of the siege, didn't know what was going on exactly.
If you were grown and paying attention, there was lots about it, and loads of aware people on shortwave radio.

The mood of the country, and the Patriot movement is something that usually gets lost in docs about the times. OKC bombing was a direct result of Ruby Ridge and Waco. McVeigh was guilty as hell, but there were plenty of government folks tied in to lead the target.

End result - Patriot movement all but dead, no one wanted anything to do with "militia" or such. OKC was a raging success, and it doesn't take much rigorous inspection of the trial, investigation or background to understand it.

Pisses me off to this day.

I was old enough to vaguely remember but didn't follow it at the time. Media coverage was radically different then vs. today.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Plumber coming today, I'm thinking clog some where, guarantee fuckin wet wipes smh

Yep, wet wipes will clog that pump out. And stuff like dental floss is terrible for your plumbing as well. Also hair, my wife sheds like a Wookie, I've pulled some nasty clogs out of the sinks and shower drain, It looks like a Wookie abortion.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I was old enough to vaguely remember but didn't follow it at the time. Media coverage was radically different then vs. today.

I don't know about "radically" different. The whole reason shortwave radio programs were popular during the time was the slanted coverage. Even when Limbaugh made the scene it became pretty apparent that he was "controlled opposition". Maybe the Libs weren't as blatant then, but the bullshit still flowed, omissions were made, Weaver was painted as a drunk redneck....good grief. I met the man in the late 90s, he's no dummy for sure.

Remember Reno calling for the National Guard? Remember allegations of drug trafficking? How about all those machine guns present after the fire?

The only image folks generally have of OKC is the hull of a building and a firefighter carrying a dead child out of the rubble. Nobody wants part of that. That let the air out of what was quickly becoming a popular movement to limit government, and curtail spying on citizens.

Fast forward to 9/11 and the "Patriot Act". I guarantee you some smug cocksucker in DC gave it that name for a reason.

Rant off.

Good Morning! It's a beautiful day in Okie land, storms last night were no big deal.