• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Rabbit pulls the weirdest shit outta his hat sometimes....

I used to have sleep with very special guitar under my bed. It was Franken guitar autographed by and made from JEM77s that Steve Vai smashed on stage. The really cool thing was the neck of the Franken guitar was the neck from Steve's Original EVO

Neat. Now if it had been SRV, then I’d have been really impressed. But in spite of his abuse of his instruments, I’m not sure he ever just totally ruined one.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Rabbit pulls the weirdest shit outta his hat sometimes....

I used to have sleep with very special guitar under my bed. It was Franken guitar autographed by and made from JEM77s that Steve Vai smashed on stage. The really cool thing was the neck of the Franken guitar was the neck from Steve's Original EVO
Wait, doesn’t Vai still have his original Evo?

Isn’t it the Jem7V that he’s played for years?

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning from Oklahoma gents. Tornados killed a couple Okies and a couple Texans last night. Sounds like flooding got one on Louisiana....just lots of rain, hail, lightning and gangbangers shooting each other here.

@Shemp - I want to see that L1A1! If (when) I get another FAL, that's what I think I want.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Morning from Oklahoma gents. Tornados killed a couple Okies and a couple Texans last night. Sounds like flooding got one on Louisiana....just lots of rain, hail, lightning and gangbangers shooting each other here.

@Shemp - I want to see that L1A1! If (when) I get another FAL, that's what I think I want.
I want to see it too

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

Looks like Alabama is about to take a beat down now

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
I thought so, but I haven’t really kept up with him in recent years. I used to have a “root beer” Jem when I was a teenager in the early 90’s. I traded into it just because I thought the pointy headstock and the cutout grip looked cool. LMAO! I had no idea who Vai was at the time.

They only made the root beer version for a couple years and they go for pretty good money now. Wish I still had mine!

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I thought so, but I haven’t really kept up with him in recent years. I used to have a “root beer” Jem when I was a teenager in the early 90’s. I traded into it just because I thought the pointy headstock and the cutout grip looked cool. LMAO! I had no idea who Vai was at the time.

They only made the root beer version for a couple years and they go for pretty good money now. Wish I still had mine!
To my knowledge he Still owns and uses the original from time to time but has definitely utilized some of the new models as well