Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Did I hear him say south west traders? Or is the road noise in the truck getting to me.

He did. John kept saying SW in our emails and I kept responding with SE...it's an easy mistake since Southwest Airlines is so prominent in their branding. However John corrected it to South EAST Taders. Funny thing is SouthwestTraders is not available or I would've purchased it a long time ago. It's a trucking company.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Thank JesusMac we don't have to move again......Not sure I could handle the dry heat in the SW.

Dry heat is so much more tolerable. I freaking hate humidity. If I can get my wife to agree, I hope to eventually end up back in New Mexico or Arizona.

Reactions: madHatter

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
That's why you live in Albuquerque or Flagstaff. Doesn't get near that hot a mile up.

Flagstaff is somewhere I'd like to visit. I was planning on going to Phoenix this weekend for a Pipe Hitters Union photoshoot for the calendar but I've go so much work to do since I'm traveling next week some.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Flagstaff is somewhere I'd like to visit. I was planning on going to Phoenix this weekend for a Pipe Hitters Union photoshoot for the calendar but I've go so much work to do since I'm traveling next week some.

Flagstaff is amazing. My favorite place in Arizona. Worth the trip.

Reactions: dougiemac

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
U wot m8? Fite me IRL
b205bc0c9ae4c0a624940450609758ff6eaa790b9f0d2e90ce7fd6f9efa44618.jpg

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Good exposure for this site! Don't care for him but that's neither here nor there. Makes quality stuff by all accounts and has quite a following, nice plug for SET Dougie!

Thanks man. That's mature of ya bro. I've known John for some time as well as Yeager and they both can be polarizing and set people off with their approach. However they're both very successful and at heart they are both very generous and always there to help their friends and others. They've always done me right and both are doing what they can to help the site grow.

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
He did correct it and made a very good point..Secure the Southwesttrader. Domain and redirect it..

Green Panther

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, Georgia
He did. John kept saying SW in our emails and I kept responding with SE...it's an easy mistake since Southwest Airlines is so prominent in their branding. However John corrected it to South EAST Taders. Funny thing is SouthwestTraders is not available or I would've purchased it a long time ago. It's a trucking company.
It is taken with the www.southwesttraders.com and is some trucking page. http://www.southwesttraders.com

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
He did correct it and made a very good point..Secure the Southwesttrader. Domain and redirect it..

Like I said before, he must've typed it in wrong as SouthwestTraders.com has been a food distribution company for years. I reaserched it plenty before.

image.jpg