Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Really? I have never had a problem with cash App. It gives me notifications every time I move money in it, plus I can instantly transfer money between my bank account and my cashapp balance. Because it has a chip visa debit card I use it for online shopping instead of using my bank card.

Lemme see what I can find out specifically. I know there was a reason I deleted it from my phone, I just don't remember the specifics...

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
@Jake it went out of stock in like a few hours but here ya go.

Reactions: Jake and Jstegman1

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
First of all:

Fuck Turkey. I wish those rat fuckers would invade so I could finally shoot back at the bastards.

Secondly in an invasion scenario I would grab my AR10.

Why?

Several reasons such as the superior ballistics of the .308 rd, I don't have a FAL, Palmetto hasn't released their Dragunov in 6.5 creedmore yet, and my strongest skill set is long range marksmanship.

I totally agree with the AR10. Love mine, built it from the ground up, twice. Might built one in 6.5C at some point.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
The stupid son a bitch would not even know what the hell that is... The dumb fuck obviously never had a history lesson.

There's plenty of those around. The town I live in is named for a Creek Indian Confederate war hero. Stand Watie memorial highway runs along the east side of Oklahoma (he was Cherokee, and last general to surrender). And yet - the war was about white supremacy.

My grandma's granddad was white as rice and served under Watie. Whaaaat? in 1862, a white captain reporting directly to an Injun? Crazy talk I tell ya.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I gotta ask.... is that sticker on the magwell inventory control? Or your trust information for your SBR?
I have several lowers, and several of the same rollmark and set up. 50% was for the cool guy clone look, 50% was so I could identify which of my many lowers is my registered lowered before I engraved it. its a true UID for a MK18 Mod 0 though.