• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
It's a lot more complicated than that. I really need the advice of a lawyer, who will write a specialized contract.
Depending on what you are doing, you could also ask the other side for a copy of their standard NDA contract and have your own attorney review the substantive terms of the contract. That would be a lot less work (meaning cheaper) for you. Some companies, especially bigger ones have their own agreements that they use in the course of regular business and for the sake of uniformity prefer to use those.

Without knowing the surrounding material facts it's hard to say much else other than... Get a lawyer. It'd just be a shame if you were out of pocket more than necessary.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Anyone got any ideas on this gun? Had to do some internet research and it gets pretty positive reviews. Too bad it isn't optic ready :-/
View attachment 67684
Seems like every other polymer wonder gun out there. I don’t know enough about it but for that price it seems like you can get better options. I’m also not really sure what you’re looking for

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
I need a lawyer who can write a specialized contract for me. It will have to include a non disclosure and non competition section, I'll have to meet with them to discuss the details and show them the prototype.
It's a lot more complicated than that. I really need the advice of a lawyer, who will write a specialized contract.

Depending on what you are doing, you could also ask the other side for a copy of their standard NDA contract and have your own attorney review the substantive terms of the contract. That would be a lot less work (meaning cheaper) for you. Some companies, especially bigger ones have their own agreements that they use in the course of regular business and for the sake of uniformity prefer to use those.

Without knowing the surrounding material facts it's hard to say much else other than... Get a lawyer. It'd just be a shame if you were out of pocket more than necessary.

We have a standard NDA at work for our customers. People contact us, and sometimes want us to sign one they've drawn up. I send them our standard NDA contract, and tell them that it should cover everything they are looking for. I can have our NDA signed all day long. If somebody wants us to sign theirs, it has to go through our lawyers, or our ceo. A lot easier to use ours.

You talk about a prototype, is this an invention ? I'm not the lawyer 3x is, but I would think you would want to contact a Patent Lawyer.

I can also tell you from personal experience, the InventTech and late night infomercial companies are a business, not a way to market.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

That's why I need a lawyer to meet with me and talk about the material facts. The idea is so simple, it's brilliant. And no one has done it yet.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
We have a standard NDA at work for our customers. People contact us, and sometimes want us to sign one they've drawn up. I send them our standard NDA contract, and tell them that it should cover everything they are looking for. I can have our NDA signed all day long. If somebody wants us to sign theirs, it has to go through our lawyers, or our ceo. A lot easier to use ours.

You talk about a prototype, is this an invention ? I'm not the lawyer 3x is, but I would think you would want to contact a Patent Lawyer.

I can also tell you from personal experience, the InventTech and late night infomercial companies are a business, not a way to market.

I don't think I can get a patent on it. It's basically a new product line. It's hard to explain. Unless I show you the prototypes.