Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Lockout/tagout is your friend.
If I knew what circuit it was! The dummies reset it before I arrived and I had no way of tracing it out without pulling the receptacle from the wall. That's when it caught fire. It tripped, I locked the panel, made the repair, and now am on my way to the burn unit. Hahaha!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Damn some ppl are FUCKING annoying. Like no common sense annoying. This bastard work partner I have that's like a 55 year old teenager, gonna come mess with me WHILE I'M WORKING and using the magnifier to see what I'm doing. Real brilliant, fuck with me if you want to, while I have a 700 degree soldering iron in my hand. Blows. My. Mind.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
welllll that was a fun ride to work, wanna know what a butthole puckering moment is? the moment your on 316 and you hit your gas peddle and it goes right to the floor :eek:.

pulled on to 316 and got in some stop and go. after a bit notice the truck isnt riding like it should, feels low on power and all the sudden starts pulling hard to the right. . . greattttt. figured sticking caliper so waiting till i can get to the next exit and fun times that thing stuck HARD so next time i go to hit hte brakes, boom right down to the floor. Thankfully pumping it a few times got pressure on teh rest of them and stopped jsut fine but was a nice split second heart attack.

limped it home (boy is that rotor hot, hoping that didnt get warped in the process). now i get to rip them off sometime this weekend and change them out. and i TOTALLY need another project right now. im gonna go grumble and smash shit with a hammer for now

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Damn, decisions, decisions. $200 Surefire X300-U, or a $280 Modlite PLH?

The X300-U is normally around $300 so that's a better deal, but they go on sale a lot more than the Modlite's(in fact, I've never seen a sale on any Modlite). If I got the X300-U I'd have to get a new Black Rhino Concealment TCS holster to replace the one I have now that's not light compatible which will be another $90 after I order some G Code clips to go with it. If I buy the Modlite I'll have to spend another $15 on a Raven Concealment pocket clip, so I'd be spending roughly the same either way.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Damn, decisions, decisions. $200 Surefire X300-U, or a $280 Modlite PLH?

The X300-U is normally around $300 so that's a better deal, but they go on sale a lot more than the Modlite's(in fact, I've never seen a sale on any Modlite). If I got the X300-U I'd have to get a new Black Rhino Concealment TCS holster to replace the one I have now that's not light compatible which will be another $90 after I order some G Code clips to go with it. If I buy the Modlite I'll have to spend another $15 on a Raven Concealment pocket clip, so I'd be spending roughly the same either way.
Have you found the PLH in stock?

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I need a lawyer who can write a specialized contract for me. It will have to include a non disclosure and non competition section, I'll have to meet with them to discuss the details and show them the prototype.
You might be able to grab a template off of LegalZoom since an NDA with NC clause is pretty much a standard practice.