Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
that is way way way way WAY too high, i've seen vz52's go for like 250 before in gun and pawn shops. It seems they never really ahd the collectors draw and there is a fair number, if i recall correctly ammo for them is hard to come by now but i have heard of them somehow being modded for 7.62x39

I wondered about the price and ammo availability. If I can get one of those for $250 I believe I'd do it. Even if the ammo is high, the rifle is cheap enough at that price point..

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I wondered about the price and ammo availability. If I can get one of those for $250 I believe I'd do it. Even if the ammo is high, the rifle is cheap enough at that price point..

exactly, i think when i had one i bought it for close to that and shot maybe 20 rounds and then sold it. I'd just keep an eye out on odt and pawn shops as they never seem to go for much there.

i looked up the ammo and yah, its available but not really cheap and you only have one option it seems

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Someone educate me since I'm lazy. Yes, I know it's Sweaty Ben. But is this a rifle I didn't know I needed? It looks awesome.

I don't know a thing about it.....just stopped by to say it looks like the rifle that Charlton Heston had in the Planet of the Apes, lol.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
What'cha doin' for date night?

Always looking for good ideas to steal.

So whatever she wants to do, I go do it for her birthday. She knows it's the time of the year to cash in that chip.

First it was going to be ice skating this morning. She nixed her own idea as the week progressed, because she realized it might be a lot harder than it looks in the movies.

New plan matinee at the movies, and going to a restaurant tonight that has live music.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So whatever she wants to do, I go do it for her birthday. She knows it's the time of the year to cash in that chip.

First it was going to be ice skating this morning. She nixed her own idea as the week progressed, because she realized it might be a lot harder than it looks in the movies.

New plan matinee at the movies, and going to a restaurant tonight that has live music.

Ice skating isn't hard if you can roller skate. I've gone once in my life about 25 years ago...if I can do it, she can do it! And hey, if she falls, it's gonna be a memorable good time with a bunch of laughs. But of course, let her pick what she wants to do! Y'all are gonna have a good time no matter what she decides!

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
It's cool looking for sure! For $200ish I would buy it too, just to have it around and shoot once in a blue moon.

I think I'm onboard with this EXACTLY. Ammo seems to be below 50cpr, (thanks for the link @cbh13!) so I can handle that. I don't think it's a rifle I'd blast 500 rounds through at a time...

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

Neat rifle, but many are still around on the secondary market, and like everyone else has said, the ammo is hard to find ( oddly enough, I saw some of that ammo awhile back ) if I could find a nice rifle for $300.00 I might buy it, just to have it. If I remember correctly, they were imported about 20 years ago, and quickly became unpopular due to the lack of Surplus ammunition available for civilian market. I don't know if anyone makes ammo for it, or if you have to rely on finding military Surplus to shoot it.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
56db4746a8062eb9bd3f6dd76d828a21.jpg
can’t beat $.0417/ round after tax for half decent .22lr at academy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Found this in the Walmart parking lot. Hopefully I saved someone from having a bad day.

Oh and I HATE Walmart and very rarely come here. But the FedEx location is inside Walmart, so while I'm here....ugh...

20200125_112518.jpg

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Check sugar content on some of those. Diabeetus.

Yup. Smoothies are actually not very healthy for you. Your body digests the sugars in fruits differently when they are blended. The fibers in whole fruit slow down the process in which the body turns sugar from food into blood sugar. When you blend them you get rid of those fibers and your body absorbs a lot more of the sugar before you digest it. It's also easier to drink double the amount of blended up sugary fruits as you could eat whole fruits before feeling full. Pretty much my dad's whole side of the family is prone to diabetes(actually how my grandma died) and smoothies are a big no no for them.