• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I've heard you can use a wooden dowel rod to force the bullet back out. Or maybe something like a 12 gauge cleaning rod with the tip left off.

<--- not a gunsmith!

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Gentleman Jack is my standard go to. Elijah Craig if I'm feeling rich like @Shemp.

@Peanut Butter Glad you're ok. Stay away from weird gun show things though.
Got it from someone here. I’m not playing the blame game though. It happens not like I’ve never shot it. No clue what went on this time. Maybe I should shoot the bullet out

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Maybe it is a pic angle, but I see jacket material on the outside of the bullet. Was 1st one a squib, lodged in the barrel and second bullet went into it, under full power?
I can only find one casing.....bullet isn’t split or anything. I’m thinking what you said is correct. Might be 2 bullets in there

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Alright for the men in this thread, I'm deciding between

Kimber TLE 2 $650
Colt Wiley Clapp $950
SA TRP $850
SA BiTone $700

Really tough between the Kimber, WC Colt, and TRP.

Kimber TLE II is a nice gun that'll shoot well and it doesn't have the shitty KimPro finish that'll flake off, unlike other Kimbers(the barrel is still gonna rust though). Colt Wiley Clapp is nice, probably will be a little bit looser than the others on the list(besides maybe the bi-tone) but it's a Colt so it'll retain its value well. $850 TRP is a pretty damn good deal. Hard pass on the bi-tone Springer. For me it'd be a coin toss between the TLE II and the Wiley Clapp.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Maybe it is a pic angle, but I see jacket material on the outside of the bullet. Was 1st one a squib, lodged in the barrel and second bullet went into it, under full power?

I've seen this a few times on the machine gun range, that's exactly what happened in my professional opinion. Was it a factory loaded bullet?