Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Man. Why is it when you're out of town and sleeping on the worst mattress ever made, toss and turn and wake up every hour throughout the night...your alarm goes off in the morning and you've found the one comfortable position to lay in and you don't wanna get up?

We took the bedroom with the most privacy and it has a queen bed, my 9 year old got a freaking KING BED ALL TO HIMSELF! Oh we are playing musical chairs with bedrooms tonight, that mattress HAS to be better than the one we got, privacy be damned!

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Mornin' sleep complainers and cigar smokers.

@Peanut Butter - lived right on the perimeter in Sandy Springs after I got married in 2000...man, talk about a great location. I'm sure the traffic is worse now than back then but it seemed like you were 15 minutes away from everything...downtown, Cobb, Gwinnett, Alpharetta...good luck in your hunt!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

@Peanut Butter - lived right on the perimeter in Sandy Springs after I got married in 2000...man, talk about a great location. I'm sure the traffic is worse now than back then but it seemed like you were 15 minutes away from everything...downtown, Cobb, Gwinnett, Alpharetta...good luck in your hunt!

Oh trust me, my back is talking to me this morning. And you know it rolls downhill lol

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

LOL, at "Sleep complainers"...