• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Second.

My friend is interested in this. I'm thinking it's a dud. What is the opinions on this rifle?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Really aggravated with this dog and pony show our govt is pulling. They already know he's not going to be ousted.

I know first hand and I'm sure others here do too, budget constraints and money shortages, they have trouble passing the budget, still need secure borders, the military is running on limited funds, etc, etc...but they want to waste resources and everyone's time.

The one possible good thing is see is I believe it was 6 Dems running for president that had to come off the campaign trail for the impeachment hearings. They're spending a lot of effort on the impeachment which means they aren't focused 100 percent on the election. So that's one possible bright side. But God is in control and I firmly believe that.

Thanks for listening to me vent!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Second.

My friend is interested in this. I'm thinking it's a dud. What is the opinions on this rifle?

1. There is no such animal as "brass Golden tiger". Not sure what he is talking about.
2. I want to say Gen1 had some issues with the front locking lug in the lower receiver. I would inspect it and make sure there is a steel insert in the receiver there.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Really aggravated with this dog and pony show our govt is pulling. They already know he's not going to be ousted.

I know first hand and I'm sure others here do too, budget constraints and money shortages, they have trouble passing the budget, still need secure borders, the military is running on limited funds, etc, etc...but they want to waste resources and everyone's time.

The one possible good thing is see is I believe it was 6 Dems running for president that had to come off the campaign trail for the impeachment hearings. They're spending a lot of effort on the impeachment which means they aren't focused 100 percent on the election. So that's one possible bright side. But God is in control and I firmly believe that.

Impeaching for noncrimes of hurt feelz. We are now a banana republic. I hope next time Reps have House and Senate, they will do it to a Dem president.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Second.

I don't know anything about that rifle.......but that "Buyer must have GA Carry permit w/ matching license" is enough to tell that dude to piss right off, lol. What's next....Carry permit and matching license address and note from your mother saying you are a good boy...SMDH.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Sooooo.......booger lube?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Just dropped $400 on my mom Christmas gift but it’s a great feeling when you can finally get her what she’s been asking for. She wanted a rose gold ring with her 3 kids birthstone for at least 10 years I’ve made it happen all by myself.

So you're gonna be her favorite after Dec 25?

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
1. There is no such animal as "brass Golden tiger". Not sure what he is talking about.
2. I want to say Gen1 had some issues with the front locking lug in the lower receiver. I would inspect it and make sure there is a steel insert in the receiver there.

Golden Tiger ammo, I had a small amount of it, if I remember correctly it was some of the more accurate ammo out there in 7.62x39.