Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Damn fellas, I've only been gone a few days and seem to have missed 100-plus pages of conversation lol. been having some pains in my chest and seeing doctors so I've been laying low.

I did happen to receive my wire stock from LeesMags and my Romanian front grip from @DMR (Thanks again, bud!). I went ahead and sanded down the front grip, gonna try to match it to the furniture already installed. Kinda squared off the grip on the sides to match the rear grip. It also made it a tad bit thinner by doing so. Trying to get a matching grain pattern on both sides with it. Sorry if pics suck. I tried lol. View attachment 60558 View attachment 60559 View attachment 60560

That rear grip looks Hungarian, you can use a Romanian (or other country) wood grip that will be more rounded on the edges.

RSweat91

Hunter
Dec 4, 2019
Blackshear, GA
Zip code
That rear grip looks Hungarian, you can use a Romanian (or other country) wood grip that will be more rounded on the edges.
Thanks for the concern bud. I had 5 major arm/chest pains in the last 1.5 years. First 3 were within a week then the last 2 about 8 months apart. Happened with different arms each time. Sharp pain just above my elbow with pain radiating to my hand and my chest. Felt like I was going to throw up and sweating profusely like I ran a 5k.

Never seen any doctors or hospitals until this last Friday. Said I have high blood pressure, 179 over 115. Blood work and EKG came back fine but said my symptoms sound like a heart attack or blood clot so idk. Taking blood pressure meds now.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Thanks for the concern bud. I had 5 major arm/chest pains in the last 1.5 years. First 3 were within a week then the last 2 about 8 months apart. Happened with different arms each time. Sharp pain just above my elbow with pain radiating to my hand and my chest. Felt like I was going to throw up and sweating profusely like I ran a 5k.

Never seen any doctors or hospitals until this last Friday. Said I have high blood pressure, 179 over 115. Blood work and EKG came back fine but said my symptoms sound like a heart attack or blood clot so idk. Taking blood pressure meds now.

Dang, that IS high BP. I was on some medication once that caused my BP to go to 170 something over 117. I knew something was bad wrong...I didn't have physical symptoms but I was having very bad thoughts for no reason. It's odd how something like that has different symptoms for different people. My DR was intensely worried I was going to stroke out while I was sitting in the office.

Stay on top of it! BP that high unchecked is very bad news...

RSweat91

Hunter
Dec 4, 2019
Blackshear, GA
Zip code
Dang, that IS high BP. I was on some medication once that caused my BP to go to 170 something over 117. I knew something was bad wrong...I didn't have physical symptoms but I was having very bad thoughts for no reason. It's odd how something like that has different symptoms for different people. My DR was intensely worried I was going to stroke out while I was sitting in the office.

Stay on top of it! BP that high unchecked is very bad news...
Yeah they were about to freak out in the DR office but said for 28 I shouldn't be having a heart attack. Hell, I'm 6'2", 296 lbs. Don't eat good for shit. Only workout I get is walking surveying gas lines. Told them he'll I've felt like this since the first time that bad scare happened a year and a half ago. Shit sucks.