Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
#1. Bengal. Friend has one..very social and active. Plays fetch and goes on leashed walks. Unfortunately it's very vocal too.

#2. Oriental shorthair. Nothing wrong, but nothing special imo.

#3. Mainecoon's. Long hair is a bitch. Either comb it daily, let it get matted and gnarly, or pay for a haircut every few months.

Nothing special?!?!?!

*HONK!*

oriental-shorthair-siblings.jpg

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Well you can get one of those brand new at CDNN for 279 or so without the crate.
My take is that it's grossly overweight, like ww2 heavy. If you are gonna get a 22lr, get a gsg mp5-22 style rifle. They are smaller, lighter, and i believe they have a pic rail. Also around 229 at CDNN.
the StG44-22LR is a head turner with high novelty factor, but it wears off. I'd even suggest getting a Ruger 10/22 before that.
I love my 10/22s - got one in a ridiculous "Bubba Tacticool" setup in a folding AR-type stock with a quad rail, scope, flash hider and 45* offset sights. Need a bayonet for that thing...
The other has a 0.92" Green Mountain bull barrel in a Titan stock with BX trigger and 6-24x50 scope...Tack driver.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I was going to quote a couple of threads to comment on. Figured out the clipboard thing but not the insert thing. Oh well, the quest continues.

As far as drinking copious amounts of champagne - worst hangover EVER on champagne. Jan 1 of some year was the worst feeling day in my life. Ugh.

Oh, and @Fast306stang - if your Bengal goes missing, no need in coming to Johns Creek 'cause it won't be up here...:barber:

Good job on the name, too!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I was going to quote a couple of threads to comment on. Figured out the clipboard thing but not the insert thing. Oh well, the quest continues.

As far as drinking copious amounts of champagne - worst hangover EVER on champagne. Jan 1 of some year was the worst feeling day in my life. Ugh.

Oh, and @Fast306stang - if your Bengal goes missing, no need in coming to Johns Creek 'cause it won't be up here...:barber:

Good job on the name, too!
One of the worst hangovers I’ve ever had. Champagne all night New Years 2013

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
#1. Bengal. Friend has one..very social and active. Plays fetch and goes on leashed walks. Unfortunately it's very vocal too.

#2. Oriental shorthair. Nothing wrong, but nothing special imo.

#3. Mainecoon's. Long hair is a bitch. Either comb it daily, let it get matted and gnarly, or pay for a haircut every few months.
#1 - Don't get a full-blood, get a mix. They're typically healthier.
#2 - Let the Mainecoon mix be outside. Healthier and happier for all concerned, and no hair issues. Occasionally feed them some anti-hairball shit and they're good.