• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Dang.Those would have no problem at all firing in a 5.56. Chambering a round would easily push the bullet into the case. One would never know what happened until...........
I've seen the result of someone trying to put a .300 through a 5.56...It ain't pretty.
Totally ruined the upper AND lower and barrel, broke the barrel extension and sent the BCG backwards without the bolt. Bolt went sideways (left) out of the upper, sent shrapnel into side wall of the booth at the range. Cracked the Plexiglas quite dramatically.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Just read thru that thread and have to ask again why the fuck do people have anything to do with that place. And don’t say because nothing sells here.
I’ve bought an aimpoint pro, flaming pig, two pistols, scratch that, 3 pistols, and probably a few other things I’m not thinking of. And that’s just me. ODT just needs to die a slow painful death.

I DON’T GET IT!

I'm over there for the classifieds and other chat. And honestly that site navigates 1000x better on mobile than this one. I HATE this one on mobile. The good thing is I can check the classifieds here every other month for updates whereas i have to check the other one at least daily.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The top trader here has 48 feedback???

Reactions: 3x