• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Just dropped in Oz cutlery on the square in Newnan. The old geezer still has a lot of old mil guns1903a1, a3, sks, m1 garands and carbines. Several AKs. He looks really bad and probably won’t live long. Someone that knows about old war guns needs to come down and see what he actually has.
Sorry to hear he’s in ill health.
Where’s this shop?
And what’s your bank account number?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
She really never paid much attention until I keep showing her all this Virgina stuff and that house bill 281 I believe it is for Georgia. She’s starting to see the big picture.

she did state that she doesn’t want an AKfor the boog and it makes me sad. Iron sights and an AR for her.

funny, when she got issued an ACOG while she was in, she hated it and didn’t use it. Don’t know many people who don’t like those.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
What's up fellas ? Checkin back in.

Had lunch with Stegman, brought me the dong he ordered off reddit for me. Thank you again.

I like all you guys. Which is weird, because I don't like anyone.

I do love tacos, and I do love shooting. A day of either with any of you fellas is a win !

And Mrs Old Skool thinks Stegman is cute too on top of it !

Mark23, don't feel ugly duckling, she was just involved with her phone when she met you. Sunglasses off, you'd be slayin it.
Y’all gotta come up to Marietta, there’s a place on the square called Taqueria Tsunami that has Asian fusion Tacos. And decent drinks.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
I'm a fat kid. I will never steer you wrong on food.

Told stegman today, when my office found out I ate there, it was the stamp of approval. Now everyone goes.

Want another secret ?

It's life altering, but well worth the physiological shakeup.

Next time you make Smores, substitute your chocolate with a Recce's Cup.

That in itself, will change the sandwich. You can take it a step further with cinnamon graham crackers.

You are welcome. Sorry if this introduces you to metformin

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
Just a working in Joboos workshop
image.jpg

And @EugenFJR
Sorry for the delay
545 bakes aren’t as interesting as their 762 brothers. But the East Germans did get in on it as well. Here’s a pic from this summer and I’ll pull some choice mags and send em over
Shoot me a text I lost yer digits
A54C5071-11FE-43BC-952A-8D956A527EB7.jpeg

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
When and where

He's here in September at south river.

I took my wife to the introductory class 3ish years ago. I've done a few more with him.

My opinion. He's the same price as anybody you'd rent in town or a local range or anything like that. His classes are no more than anyone else. With money being equal, best money spent

Last edited: