Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
You been doing good? Don’t see you pop on too often!

we have a guy on OTD in the south east section that constantlylow balls people. Like bad. When I meet people from there they ask if they have ever messaged me. I’m sure it’s a lot worse up north

Yeah bud. Been working IT with Fulton County now trying to learn the ropes of the government and it is mind boggling. They do everything and I mean everything backwards. Corporate would sh*t all over themselves if they did business like this but you learn the ropes I suppose. And I came in the middle of Tech Refresh, Library Bond IT renewal projects. And we cover the entire county so some days I'm as far south as Palmetto and as far north as Milton. Crazy but makes the days go by fast and keeps me busy learning new stuff. Had to adjust to the 50% less in pay I was making at HP but I'll work my way back up I'm sure. It's true, Government pays like crap. But, the benefits are really really excellent. I mean I'm paying less than half of what I was for just medial can dental and I'm getting Medical, Dental, Vision and $50k life insurance. So, I can't complain there. And if I ever have a kid I can cover them until the age of 26. So, is what it is. I hope you're doing well bud. Hope you're not getting too many fires down that way.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Yeah bud. Been working IT with Fulton County now trying to learn the ropes of the government and it is mind boggling. They do everything and I mean everything backwards. Corporate would sh*t all over themselves if they did business like this but you learn the ropes I suppose. And I came in the middle of Tech Refresh, Library Bond IT renewal projects. And we cover the entire county so some days I'm as far south as Palmetto and as far north as Milton. Crazy but makes the days go by fast and keeps me busy learning new stuff. Had to adjust to the 50% less in pay I was making at HP but I'll work my way back up I'm sure. It's true, Government pays like crap. But, the benefits are really really excellent. I mean I'm paying less than half of what I was for just medial can dental and I'm getting Medical, Dental, Vision and $50k life insurance. So, I can't complain there. And if I ever have a kid I can cover them until the age of 26. So, is what it is. I hope you're doing well bud. Hope you're not getting too many fires down that way.
I hear ya on that. We haven’t had too many fires lately. It sure calmed down from the past couple years. You can’t beat those benefits. Especially vision and dental.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Damn they put us to shame. Sorry whoever gets my stuff, you'll be disappointed that it's not an AK
I was not expecting it to be like this when I made the SS thread a month ago. Ak and Glock build kits, 100 dollars in $1 bills, all kinds of stuff.

I had to make it contributor only just because of the size of that forum and had 18 people in it.
There has been really incredible gifts over here too. It’s all about the spirit of giving no matter what it was. Not sure about that tactical dildo that @Matt Ellerbee jist got though..maybe don’t give that lmao

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
@triplestack3
so that sks is a state side cut down. Gotta pop the brake off to make sure it was cut and crowed properly. I think so but judging by the bbl, it hasn’t been shot much. could always pull it and cut it back some more.
Even with a light bubba job, it still looks good and it seems like whoever did it might have known what they were doing. It's a really good size and if it's a pure shooter rifle, the bayonet is just added weight. Still looks real clean.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Is it weird that I probably won’t ever call any of you by your real name?
Between the length of time in Monroe people have called me Grunk & nicknames back in my bike days, when anyone calls me by my real name, I know they are most likely trying to sell me something.