Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
So in the current environment, what say the klub the odds of trading a wasr, bunch of mags and mag puches, and ammo for a good ar and ammo? I am much more comfortable in the ar realm I have accepted. Just started considering this option today and not sure if it worth it to try now.
I think the chance of that happening are good, but not the other way around. :D

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So in the current environment, what say the klub the odds of trading a wasr, bunch of mags and mag puches, and ammo for a good ar and ammo? I am much more comfortable in the ar realm I have accepted. Just started considering this option today and not sure if it worth it to try now.

How many/what kind of mags and how much ammo?

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
what type of WASR? 10/63? how many mags? what kinda mags? etc

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I'll take it?

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Someone on here will probably make a deal. Post details.
I have 17 mags-- 7 surplus mags (I believe) 5 new production from croatia and 3 awesome pmags, 2 - 3 cell pouches, I did not count all the ammo (but I will) somewhere between 1,800-2k rounds wolf ammo, and the wasr-10 with furniture I got off one of the klub members and has a slant break on it now, and a fiber optic front site. I also have an extra set of tawian furniture new, a new top handguard with the holes ( @Jds556762 ) has one on one of his rifles, and a few spare stock screws and extra alg trigger spring. I think that sums it up, nothing super fancy but a nice setup ready to roll.

Forgot- not pictured I have 2 Chinese flat back mags also.

Attachments

• tempImageim5Woo.png
    tempImageim5Woo.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • tempImageULl9B7.png
    tempImageULl9B7.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • tempImageeyR3ul.png
    tempImageeyR3ul.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • tempImageWBWHhc.png
    tempImageWBWHhc.png