• Total voters

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Hey gang... my buddy at Faktory47 had a great idea. He’d like to do a limited run shirt for the Kalash Klub. This will not only provide you with an awesome shirt design, but also provide SET with greater exposure and grow the community!

However before I got the wheels moving, I wanted to find out if you guys liked the idea and what would you want the design to have on it? It needs to be a marketable design, so keep that in mind. I’ve got some cool ideas, but I would love to hear yours.
attachments.png
Done

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Hey gang... my buddy at Faktory47 had a great idea. He’d like to do a limited run shirt for the Kalash Klub. This will not only provide you with an awesome shirt design, but also provide SET with greater exposure and grow the community!

However before I got the wheels moving, I wanted to find out if you guys liked the idea and what would you want the design to have on it? It needs to be a marketable design, so keep that in mind. I’ve got some cool ideas, but I would love to hear yours.
I LOVE this idea

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Re: selling ammo

I know prices have reached a point that selling is very tempting, but I caution you! I don’t think, or know, but I am very afraid you won’t ever be able to replace what you sell. I truly hope my feeling is wrong.
This is probably correct.

Sad thing now is that shooting C&R calibers at $1 per round isn't that far fetched. Good deal in today's climate.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

start a subforum

j/k

I'm in

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA