• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Well, I just had my very first unhappy transaction on odt.

I just got home from a three hour trip refunding a guy.

Pretty sure he had buyer's remorse after he went Christmas shopping for his wife today. (Where he said he was headed after we met).

I was so fuckin hot about it, and his demeanor, but wasn't gonna let a newbie neg me.

Live goes on. Not gonna worked up over the small stuff. Big picture.

Thinking about having a drink actually though, lol. I'm still hot.

Would be drink #4 in the last 16 years..........

Bro, 3 hr drive over someone else’s buyers remorse? Shit ain’t Amazon,(no returns) if the item was as described and he left the parking lot with it, It’s a done deal.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Stang saved me 4 hours of driving today. I scored that vepr.

BCM was sold 2 minutes up the road from me, he came to me first thing this morning.

i could have been a dick.

Any trade I ever do, its not about value, my words always are "a successful trade is one where both parties walk away happy"

Jeddak witnessed me buy something that turned out not to I thought it was. I didn't like it.

I wouldn't want to be bitter about any transaction, I bought a stolen gun off odt and had to turn it into the cops when Randy Powell, owner of Bullseye called me a thief (I like that I get to say he's a piece of shit), lol.

Its done. I got some drinks in me.

I got a vepr today. I didn't have to make the trip because Stang and his wife, stopped their day, interrupted their family time, and he went and did a meet for me.

Big picture, in January I won't care about today.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I love those Bushy mags! They have the slickest teflon coating compared to other metal mags.
If you want your metal mags slicker, clean, degrease & spray with this. Color is almost a perfect match for original GI finish.

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code