Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Well, I just had my very first unhappy transaction on odt.

I just got home from a three hour trip refunding a guy.

Pretty sure he had buyer's remorse after he went Christmas shopping for his wife today. (Where he said he was headed after we met).

I was so fuckin hot about it, and his demeanor, but wasn't gonna let a newbie neg me.

Live goes on. Not gonna worked up over the small stuff. Big picture.

Thinking about having a drink actually though, lol. I'm still hot.

Would be drink #4 in the last 16 years..........
3 hour trip over buyer remorse? Fuck that. I’m sure a mod could get it removed if he did. Like said above, unless it was something crazy you
Didn’t disclose...what was his reason and how long ago was it sold? Or did you meet him today and he backed out.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Well, I just had my very first unhappy transaction on odt.

I just got home from a three hour trip refunding a guy.

Pretty sure he had buyer's remorse after he went Christmas shopping for his wife today. (Where he said he was headed after we met).

I was so fuckin hot about it, and his demeanor, but wasn't gonna let a newbie neg me.

Live goes on. Not gonna worked up over the small stuff. Big picture.

Thinking about having a drink actually though, lol. I'm still hot.

Would be drink #4 in the last 16 years..........
You can call him out over here. Just sayin'

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
3 hour trip over buyer remorse? Fuck that. I’m sure a mod could get it removed if he did. Like said above, unless it was something crazy you
Didn’t disclose...what was his reason and how long ago was it sold? Or did you meet him today and he backed out.
Yeah, it he did the deal, unless he got it home & it wouldn't function @gaigeboyd & @Shemp are right. He screwed up buying something that turned out he didn't really want or couldn't afford. That's all on him.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Sold that bcm this morning.

Advertised and Sold it as unfired. It was a "safe gun", that I keep as another form of cash as savings.

I see it as the equivalent of silver bars. Another form of currency to be cashed out when needed.

He called and said the upper was fired. Felt I was lying.

Told him I would refund him.

Like you said, I wouldn't misrepresent something. I'm real big on my word, and stressed that.

Whether upper was fired at the factory, whether I zeroed a red dot and forgot about it, maybe a fuckin christmas elf got into my safe and shot up the neighborhood one night.

For all I know, he fuckin fired it.

I inspected it. There's black on the gas tube, slight mark on shell deflector I never noticed (in the pics).

Not worth the argument.

Done......... and pretty sure I'm hitting up my liquor cabinet.

If you don't drink, its easy to get an amazing liquor collection for guests.

My secret santa did get me a rocks glass with a bullet in it. I think so

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Advertised and Sold it as unfired. It was a "safe gun", that I keep as another form of cash as savings.

I see it as the equivalent of silver bars. Another form of currency to be cashed out when needed.

Like you said, I wouldn't misrepresent something. I'm real big on my word, and stressed that.

Whether upper was fired at the factory, whether I zeroed a red dot and forgot about it, maybe a fuckin christmas elf got into my safe and shot up the neighborhood one night.

I inspected it. There's black on the gas tube, slight mark on shell deflector I never noticed (in the pics).

Not worth the argument.

Wouldn’t let a jack ass drive me to drink. Hell he probably shouldn’t buy a firearm unless it still has a chamber glad and manufacturer tag around the tigger guard. Why wouldn’t he inspect it before buying? I’m mad for you. Call his ass out.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

Not worth the argument.

Sooooo…….he didn't notice the mark on the shell deflector at the sale? Or tip the receiver up to see if the end of the gas tube was fouled? If not, again, caveat emptor.