Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I don’t think so but they don’t keep em with batteries in lol I know it’s a locked case

it’s nice to see local shops carrying NODs and designators and shit at least for me it is

Agreed- i like seeing them available.

I just saw the double pvs-14 and the vertical LED strip.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Agreed- i like seeing them available.

I just saw the double pvs-14 and the vertical LED strip.
Man it’s crazy there’s a story on Arfcom with a guy who stored his helmet with his 14 mounted and no day Cap on it. Just mounted on his rhino mount like it would be ready to rock but he always took the battery out. So he left it in his safe “room” hanging on a hook and even without the battery in after 2 months or so he went to use it and there was a burnt in black line from where it was aimed at his LED strip lights just like that.

similar stories with A-10 pilots leaving their helmets in their cockpits, turned off, but hanging where they objectives were pointed up at the sun and black spots were burnt permanently into their images because of it

apparently the objective creates some kind of magnification so light shined through it for an extended period of time can burn in artifacts on the image intensifier tube.

I always leave caps on and batteries out in an anti-static padded case when I’m done with mine.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Man it’s crazy there’s a story on Arfcom with a guy who stored his helmet with his 14 mounted and no day Cap on it. Just mounted on his rhino mount like it would be ready to rock but he always took the battery out. So he left it in his safe “room” hanging on a hook and even without the battery in after 2 months or so he went to use it and there was a burnt in black line from where it was aimed at his LED strip lights just like that.

similar stories with A-10 pilots leaving their helmets in their cockpits, turned off, but hanging where they objectives were pointed up at the sun and black spots were burnt permanently into their images because of it

apparently the objective creates some kind of magnification so light shined through it for an extended period of time can burn in artifacts on the image intensifier tube.

I always leave caps on and batteries out in an anti-static padded case when I’m done with mine.

Never owed one, but i have always heard to keep the caps closed to protect the lenses if nothing else.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
My shits on my helmet right now but it’s because I was outside using them a little while ago and it’s so fucking cold when I came in they instantly fogged up and started sweating lol. I’m letting them dry off meow image.jpg

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I'm a fat fuck. @Jds556762 how could you let me do that?
Super disappointed in you.

I hope you’re sweating out those MSG.

I had a green pepper stuffed with impossible burger veggie burger mix and broccoli.

Throughout the day I snacked on an oatmeal cake, handful of sweet peppers, some seaweed sheets, an apple, a banana, and a bunch of fuck you water

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
There are no cheat days first month!
Then you earn A cheat day, with half the cheating you wanted to cheat to
Then you beat yourself up for that weakness and do another month and a half with no cheating as punishment

until your ribs are showing and you’re anemic